JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
She is just agrivated, because she can't afford a gun now.
Her hair dye, And war paint cost to much money.
Here's the other issue. These lefties aren't always left thinking. They just play that card cause they know how to get votes from the limp left voters. Being a left politician is just the way of the future. It is what it is, until conservatives grow a pair, and get smart, and get strategic, And get tough...

She is a steaming piece of crap and no better than the racists and biggots that persecuted people for their race or religious beliefs.

Being a hypocrite in public office should be a punishable crime.

that video sucked. Talk about taking things out of context. So she explained why she carried 20 years ago and just when she was about to explain why she stopped carrying, the video ends. I would have liked to have heard her explain why the change of heart. Does she still carry? we dont know cause the video ends before we really know anything. How old is this video anyways, It looks like the 80s to me. If she is still a concealed carrier than yes shes a hypocrite, if not than shes still just a tool and a fool. Shes a hypocrite to me because she enlists armed guards and cant afford us the same rights but that has nothing to do with this video.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top