JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you are near the Salem area, The Williamette Valley Long Rifles meet once a month and shoot at four corners. Patch roundball only. Great bunch of folks and they know their stuff. Lots of custom guns mixed with factory shooters. Its a ball to shoot with em. You will learn more about shooting BP guns than you care to know.

I started using Balistol as a patch lube and really like it. I shoot a .58cal Green River Hawken, 75 gn ff, .570 ball, .15 pillow ticking, ballistol lube and it has proven to be far more accurate than I am. Swab your barrel between shots with a patch to keep the crud out, load it consistantly, watch your patches for burn out. If it is patched correctly you should be able to re-use the fired patch. I have a friend with a Renegade and its a tack driver. Move you sighting into 50 yards until you get it set up.

Good Luck. Shoot me a Pm if you want more information including where to buy Goex.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top