JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Haven't seen much in the way of Black Fridays sales advertising so far this year :rolleyes:, anyone know of any good ones? I realize ammo and reloading components are a bust, and probably pretty slim pickings in handguns and popular rifles, but what about accessories? Just sprung for a new Labradar, and now I'm thinking about restocking my Savage 6.5 Creedmoor, something like the Oryx chassis. So anyone seen any good deals on ANYTHING this year? Later.

Dave

I would tell you that, starting tomorrow at 2pm, Triggertech is having a sitewide 20% off with 3 of their Limited Edition triggers "deeply discounted". But I'm not going to tell you that until after I make sure I get my Triggertech AR10 Diamond before they sell out.

Black Friday has become a week-long sale for most retailers, including Cabala's
A7D74712-425B-46A4-9F66-37AE37052A9D.jpeg

Saw some deals on Savage rifles, various handguns and ammo, but they are not in stock. Pretty much out of stock before the ad was printed.

Yeah, this is the pattern for what little I have seen :rolleyes:. Not really looking for guns right now, other than the Sig I'm trying to trade for a CZ. But thanks for the info, guys.

Dave

Ed Brown has some gear specials like $50 off their saber tooth tiger grip panels o_O

Midway has been having a bunch of early black Friday sales this week.

Ammo - At the Ammoshoponline.com, they have some Norma ammo available with a 5% off now for Thanksgiving sale. Picked up some .380 at not too horrible pandemic prices :rolleyes:

Any industry that is as hot as the firearm industry has no need to do sales. The normal guys are like Cabellas but its marginal what they are putting on sale. For everyone else, it's all based on inventory.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top