JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
upload_2018-6-14_7-7-20.png

Wanted to build a new PC not long ago. I stopped because GPU's were in double mark up from miners so I've since put that into funs instead.

Now that I want to build again im back on the tail end of old tech being phased out and new GPU's coming soon. I just wanted my Freesync GPU to pair with my monitor at regular MSRP but too bad ATi cards are the cream of the crop miners.

Bitcoin may be something of great value possibly, maybe, potentially one day. Right now it's not.

I think the only thing retaining BTC value right now are the people still holding on to what they have in the hopes it will make a comeback. For those you you still holding BTC I'm hoping it does, but I'm not investing at this point.

I think the only thing retaining BTC value right now are the people still holding on to what they have in the hopes it will make a comeback. For those you you still holding BTC I'm hoping it does, but I'm not investing at this point.

IMO it's the technology that bitcoin and like currency has/is that is the future not the currency itself. Anyone trying to make money off the increase in coin price is playing with a risky investment so play according.

IMO it's the technology that bitcoin and like currency has/is that is the future not the currency itself. Anyone trying to make money off the increase in coin price is playing with a risky investment so play according.

This!

Visa / AmEx / whoever, could game change things in this market - guarantees to business that the transaction is secure/not fraud! Wow. But, they haven't. I think like Comcast, they are seeing their business the traditional way, not in light of the new technologies. Comcast = Cable. Should think IPaddresses.

My total investment in BTC is $1,000, worth $1,781 right this minute (after arcing above $1,900 last week). I could've invested $100,000 and made a tidy little profit in just two months, but there's that pesky issue of wanting/needing to sleep at night.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top