JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Would you buy ripple today?
Based on my limited knowledge, yes if I had the extra funds I would. They have an agreement with Microsoft and Samsung from what I understand. Tron is another I would invest in. I am not a financial advisor, nor do I play one on TV or the interwebs. Invest at your own risk :)

Last Edited:
So would I. It has the second largest market cap of the coins. ETH is gaining ground also. If ripple can gain some ground in the next couple days and overcome the bad news imo it could really take off.

How come? Not even $1,000

Because Ripple is not a blockchain currency... It is pure fiat, created out of thin air as much as they want.

I have no idea what Bitcoin or other actual cryptocurrencys will do... But Ripple is just riding the wave and will not survive.

I have no idea how long it will go, maybe a long time. I just know that the only reason it is going is because of hype, not any fundamental usefulness

Because Ripple is not a blockchain currency... It is pure fiat, created out of thin air as much as they want.

I have no idea what Bitcoin or other actual cryptocurrencys will do... But Ripple is just riding the wave and will not survive.

I have no idea how long it will go, maybe a long time. I just know that the only reason it is going is because of hype, not any fundamental usefulness
I see.. but what you said about ripple, isn't that what we think about bitcoin and all these types of non-backed investments?

I see.. but what you said about ripple, isn't that what we think about bitcoin and all these types of non-backed investments?

It might be what you think about it, but it's not right. Bitcoin must be mined, it requires energy and effort to produce making each new one that comes into existence theoretically more "valuable" the the last. It is finite, there is a fixed amount that can be mined period.

Ripple is none of those things, it can be infinitely produced at no cost by its issuer

Last Edited:
Thanks MB, good info. When it comes to doing anything financial online with something new like this (for me anyway) I'm content to timidly follow where others have boldly gone before. Amazon Prime should sell cryptos!

Last Edited:
Ripple is down 70%

Any urban camper would have told you to go long on MD 20/20 instead...

Yup today was brutal. Talk of regulations and bans by some country's really has hurt the value.

Hoping things bounce back for those of you who invested. I was just thinking about spreading some cash across the several top currencies and letting the dice roll - if even one hit over the next year could get a huge profit. I'm glad right now Mrs 3M talked me out of it.

IMO this is the next generation of banking and exchanging money. The question is who will be the innovators and who's the imitators?

So is now a good time to buy? I saw the suicide hotline posted on one of the bitcoin forums. that usually means it is a good time to buy

I would say crapshoot at best right now. The pump and dump is over and volitality today makes for an uncertain outlook. If more talk of regulation or a ban in South Korea your gonna see major corrections.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top