JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ever thought about taking donations and/or membership subscriptions for bitcoin? I know it's a volatile thing at times (in both value and personal opinion) however I felt like I should ask.

I know I'm a new member here but I just thought I'd throw the idea out there. Being a web developer myself, I know its insanely nice and easy to implement for donations and the no charge backs feature for a site like this could be really nice for traders/sellers who might worry about PayPal chargebacks. Obviously the rating system can somewhat prevent this which is great (especially for me who has had some bad experiences with PayPal)

I'll also put my money where my mouth is... I was planning on upgrading my membership to Bronze in the coming days to support this site, but am willing to pledge a $100 dollar platinum membership if bitcoin were to be added. You don't even have to keep the Bitcoin, because places like Coinbase.com offer merchant services to instantly convert bitcoin to USD and lock in the price for no risk transactions.

I'm fully willing to accept that I might be too much of a nerd and this is beyond the scope or concerns of the mods on this site.... but it never hurts to ask right?

Have a wonderful day.:)

Hi Mike, welcome to the site!

To be honest, I haven't thought about it, but I think it's a great idea. We really appreciate the support.

We'll talk more via message.

Cheers,
Joe

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR