JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I remember seeing a posting on a bipod ( Not your Harris type Bipod) but one you might carry woth you hunting. It was adjustable. For some reason I am thinking it was part of a law enforcement or tactical company.

Think I saw it about 2 months ago - But evidently I did not keep the URL

I tried doing a search and did not see it.

Anyone have an idea of the company/

If you are referring to "shooting sticks", there are a number of manufacturers. Mine are aluminum tubing (much like arrow shafts), collapsible sections and shock-corded, about 12" long when broken down, and nearly weightless. Fit in the fanny pack/daypack, or looped to your belt while hunting. Perfect for sitting or kneeling position, infinitely adjustable by leaning them forward or back, along with a sliding rubber "cross joint" that holds the two pieces together. Takes about 2 seconds to shake them out to full length for the shot.

I have no idea who made them. There are other versions of bigger diameter sections, (Bog Pod?), but I like these skinny lightweight ones. I added "rubber blunt" arrow heads to the tips to keep them from sinking into soft mud.

Here's a pic.

62Chuck.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews