JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I remember seeing a posting on a bipod ( Not your Harris type Bipod) but one you might carry woth you hunting. It was adjustable. For some reason I am thinking it was part of a law enforcement or tactical company.

Think I saw it about 2 months ago - But evidently I did not keep the URL

I tried doing a search and did not see it.

Anyone have an idea of the company/

If you are referring to "shooting sticks", there are a number of manufacturers. Mine are aluminum tubing (much like arrow shafts), collapsible sections and shock-corded, about 12" long when broken down, and nearly weightless. Fit in the fanny pack/daypack, or looped to your belt while hunting. Perfect for sitting or kneeling position, infinitely adjustable by leaning them forward or back, along with a sliding rubber "cross joint" that holds the two pieces together. Takes about 2 seconds to shake them out to full length for the shot.

I have no idea who made them. There are other versions of bigger diameter sections, (Bog Pod?), but I like these skinny lightweight ones. I added "rubber blunt" arrow heads to the tips to keep them from sinking into soft mud.

Here's a pic.

62Chuck.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top