JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
BiMart Needs to Require the Green Card again! Otherwise we need to Fling These CalibubblegumTards over the boarder with a Trebuchet! Also bubblegum Tweekers! And Ammo Gougers! I realize I may have broken the internet with my stupidity. However I stand firm.

Isn't it required?

I know at mine you can't get passed the desk without flashing a green card. Thought that was standard across all sites or is it specific?

The only time I need to show my card is when I win A lucky number Tuesday candle.

Also have to show your membership number if you return some thing.

Some locations are more strict about it than others, just like how some are more strict about ID for ammo sales. Frankly I get a little bummed that I make the effort to show my card to an apathetic desk clerk.

They haven't asked me to show my membership card in Keizer, Tigard, Beaverton, Hillsboro or Lincoln City, but I am still pulling it out when entering anyway.
Not all the cards are green either.
Most people are tards. We just lump them in with Kalifornicators to feel better. IMO, most Oregonians are refugees from some other state anyway. The problem is, most don't think when filling the circles on their ballot..... "Ted Wheeler? Yeah, he's been a great mayor! (puke)."

Half the time I forget mine. Walk right in usually, no questions asked.

@ $5 it's not like just about anyone can get one.

I mean it's only fair pay a one time $5 membership especially if you're going to come in and try to clean out their in stock ammo inventory! To each is own. If you need ammo you're going to pay supply and demand. I've just been sitting on my 9 ammo not going to the range. $25 per box of 50 brass 115G, 124G at NW Armory. That's not bad! I'm not hating on anybody but private sellers have been increasing cost. I've seen it posted for almost $40 per box of 50. I've heard people say I bought in bulk and I'm trying to sell the extra at the same price they bought it for which personally for me is still inflated! People are going to buy because if you need you need. Otherwise I'll buy some backorder ammo from Optics planet 9mill ammo $16.30 for 50 rounds of Brass.

My wife has an orange one from the 80's. I used hers for a long time, but when scappoose opened I got my own.

They never ask to see mine so I stopped even pulling it out and just walk in.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top