JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
BiMart in Albany requested to see my card a couple of weeks ago.

$5 membership, seriously you make that back on your first ammo purchase.. throw in some sandwich cookies and a flannel shirt too

This is why it's worth it to have a Bi-Mart membership.......

View attachment 857375

And, I can recall the days when you could buy a Marlin 1894 Carbine (in 38 special/.357 mag) on sale for really cheap too.

Aloha,, Mark
I bought one of those band new, 1970s?, for $69.99 but didn't like the stock. The neck? behind the trigger was too fat for my hands, like the M1 Carbine. I wish I still had it.

Just got my green card, and I guess the wife gets a yellow one when she comes in to sign for it. I wasn't too impressed, honestly: zero ammo to be had, and a lot of Chinese products. Oh well, spent $200 on odds-n-ends anyway ...
The employee who issued my green card said the green card was for the 'primary' member, and the yellow card was for a designated family member (e.g. spouse). Not sure if that's a company policy, dealer's choice or just random. Based on my limited experience and what I have read here, I don't think BiMart is too worried about it. ;)
Bi Mart I a great place to shop for amm, and gun related stuff.
I'd like to see them run a contest on who can show the oldest card. I still have my BiMart card from 1982. Laminated it when I got it so it is still in one piece. Bought my share of 22lr there over the years.
Mine , I believe, is from 1966.
Best,
Gary

So much entitlement.

2AED2BED-AA98-49D6-ABE0-75A4E47341BD.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR