JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm going to see Bill Whittle in Bellingham, WA on Friday night. I have 2 tickets and am willing to give one to someone who would ride along with me and make a small contribution for gas ($20). I'm leaving from Salem Oregon around 1 pm. Would be willing to meet anywhere along I-5. If you want to drive and are no further north than Vancouver and get more than 25 MPG, I'll pay for gas. (I hate driving).

The talk is from 8-10 pm and I want to stick around if he stays after for any casual discussion, so back in Salem probably as late as 4-5 am.

Tickets seem to still be available, so same offer if anyone else wants to go. I have room for 4 passengers in a minivan.

http://www.nwbclub.org/an-evening-with-bill-whittle---special-event-august-29.html

Vernon

(I know this isn't directly firearms related but he is a VERY strong 2A supporter, so I hope it's ok).

Well, I could take out the back seat of the mini van and you could bring a sleeping bag and pad and sleep on the way back. Serious suggestion.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews