JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm going to see Bill Whittle in Bellingham, WA on Friday night. I have 2 tickets and am willing to give one to someone who would ride along with me and make a small contribution for gas ($20). I'm leaving from Salem Oregon around 1 pm. Would be willing to meet anywhere along I-5. If you want to drive and are no further north than Vancouver and get more than 25 MPG, I'll pay for gas. (I hate driving).

The talk is from 8-10 pm and I want to stick around if he stays after for any casual discussion, so back in Salem probably as late as 4-5 am.

Tickets seem to still be available, so same offer if anyone else wants to go. I have room for 4 passengers in a minivan.

http://www.nwbclub.org/an-evening-with-bill-whittle---special-event-august-29.html

Vernon

(I know this isn't directly firearms related but he is a VERY strong 2A supporter, so I hope it's ok).

Well, I could take out the back seat of the mini van and you could bring a sleeping bag and pad and sleep on the way back. Serious suggestion.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top