Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Bill Whittle - Event done

Discussion in 'Events & Get Togethers' started by DukkButt, Aug 25, 2014.

1. DukkButt

DukkButt St. Maries, Idaho Active Member

I'm going to see Bill Whittle in Bellingham, WA on Friday night. I have 2 tickets and am willing to give one to someone who would ride along with me and make a small contribution for gas ($20). I'm leaving from Salem Oregon around 1 pm. Would be willing to meet anywhere along I-5. If you want to drive and are no further north than Vancouver and get more than 25 MPG, I'll pay for gas. (I hate driving).

The talk is from 8-10 pm and I want to stick around if he stays after for any casual discussion, so back in Salem probably as late as 4-5 am.

Tickets seem to still be available, so same offer if anyone else wants to go. I have room for 4 passengers in a minivan.

http://www.nwbclub.org/an-evening-with-bill-whittle---special-event-august-29.html

Vernon

(I know this isn't directly firearms related but he is a VERY strong 2A supporter, so I hope it's ok).

2. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

wish I could attend, I watch all his vids on Utube

3. Kimber Custom

Kimber Custom Vancouver, WA Bronze Vendor Bronze Vendor

Too bad I have to be at work @0530 Sat. I'd love to hear what he has to say.

4. DukkButt

Well, I could take out the back seat of the mini van and you could bring a sleeping bag and pad and sleep on the way back. Serious suggestion.

Kimber Custom likes this.
  5. Kimber Custom

Kimber Custom Vancouver, WA Bronze Vendor Bronze Vendor

I appreciate the offer - Just don't think it's wise.

6. DukkButt

Understand. Thought it was worth a try. :)

7. DukkButt

Last offer. The extra ticket is free if you get to the event. I'm on the way there, now.