JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I guess my only question is what is the practical use of this rifle? It just doesnt make sense to me. WHy waste the time and money? i see this all the time with cars that people build they put huge motors in them or do such extreme stuff to them that they are pretty much unusable. But i guess thats where the expression more money than brains came from :).

Matt

"I guess my only question is what is the practical use of this rifle? It just doesnt make sense to me. WHy waste the time and money? i see this all the time with cars that people build they put huge motors in them or do such extreme stuff to them that they are pretty much unusable."

Hmmm:confused: well my first response was to ask a question back - Why not?

I got another question: Why does a dog lick his nether regions...? Answer: Because he can. ;)

I read something once somewhere (some of y'all may have stumbled across it as well) about "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness..." I think that last part covers big guns, big cars, fast boats, racing lawnmowers, jumping out of airplanes, bungy jumping, etc. etc. I don't remember there being any qualifier about pursuing happiness - "except for things that other folks think is a waste of time and money, or of no practical use." :D

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews