Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Big Rifle

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by gunfreak, Jan 27, 2012.

1. gunfreak

gunfreak Boise Well-Known Member

2. krkruse

krkruse Salem area Active Member

Kinda lame video, I would of liked to see the target.

3. orygun

orygun West Linn Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I think that after they fed the rifle they couldn't afford a target to shoot at!!

4. borrowedsig

borrowedsig Lincoln, Nebraska Active Member

I guess my only question is what is the practical use of this rifle? It just doesnt make sense to me. WHy waste the time and money? i see this all the time with cars that people build they put huge motors in them or do such extreme stuff to them that they are pretty much unusable. But i guess thats where the expression more money than brains came from :).

Matt

5. tallyho

tallyho NW WA New Member

"I guess my only question is what is the practical use of this rifle? It just doesnt make sense to me. WHy waste the time and money? i see this all the time with cars that people build they put huge motors in them or do such extreme stuff to them that they are pretty much unusable."

Hmmm:confused: well my first response was to ask a question back - Why not?

I got another question: Why does a dog lick his nether regions...? Answer: Because he can. ;)

I read something once somewhere (some of y'all may have stumbled across it as well) about "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness..." I think that last part covers big guns, big cars, fast boats, racing lawnmowers, jumping out of airplanes, bungy jumping, etc. etc. I don't remember there being any qualifier about pursuing happiness - "except for things that other folks think is a waste of time and money, or of no practical use." :D