JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know that it really helps, but I changed my account settings like so:

20190924_142149.png

Been like that since I got the phone and it doesn't appear to cause any functionality issues.

Meh - it's interesting but limited to Google's products. You can check out the Analytics section to see all of the sites that you've been to and if those sites are using GA.

I find this to be more interesting: AmIUnique

Large companies often provide data services to other companies that share this sort of data between them. The only way you're actually anonymous on the web anymore is if you use a VPN, not allow any cookies, and change up your hardware and software fingerprint every now and then.

Google really is the hub that knows all. Most people disallow third party cookies by default as it's a security risk - but their analytics resource is on just about every page you visit, including this one. So, they know everywhere you go. Combine that with a gmail account or Facebook and damn, they have just about everything.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top