JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I used to work graveyard and the conversations my buddy and I had were interesting to say the least. His theory was that bigfoot may have been passing into our dimension and back into its own. I dont know what to believe about that but there has been quite a few similar stories of creatures given this same theory.. The jersey devil and mothman are a few of these freaky occurances.. Come about for a bit then they dissapear for a while.. I wonder if there is any kind of pattern in the sightings.. you never know right? I agree with the previous post.. if we knew everything then what would be the point? I would like to have definate proof but the mysteries have always intriqued me..

OK....let me ask you and everybody else on this thread a question. Not to thread jack or anything.....do you believe in things that you can not prove exists? IE, God? I am not trying to start a religious debate, but I have a valid question. How do you know he ever existed? Other than the writtings in some book that was written by humans. Which leaves room for human error. You can take 12 people and show them some major event and you will have 12 different stories. Just saying? So why can't people hold onto a thread of hope that Biggy really is out there? There have been a ton of people claiming to have seen something. Oh sure you will have others making up BS just for the attention. But can you say that about all the sightings? Just like UFO's, Nessy, Yeti....people are seeing something....

I'll answer with a question: do you believe it's possible that we are all related to "Lucy" perhaps even something even older?

Oldest Skeleton of Human Ancestor Found

Scientists today announced the discovery of the oldest fossil skeleton of a human ancestor. The find reveals that our forebears underwent a previously unknown stage of evolution more than a million years before Lucy, the iconic early human ancestor specimen that walked the Earth 3.2 million years ago.

I'm not sure how the connection between Lucy and us is related to the existence of Bigfoot. Although there is indisputable proof of the existence of giant, bipedal Asian ape (Gigantopithecus, Gigantopithecus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) alive in the distant past, the forensic proof of a similar creature in the Americas, either in the past or today, while tantalizing, is still quite scant and subjective. Dermal ridges in footprints, unknown primate hair, and skaky video of a very muscular fur covered creature aside, what we really need to settle the debate is one jawbone, one legbone, or a one good old skull.

Keith

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads