JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"saw something large in the bushes walk by. All of a sudden dirt, branches and debris just starts flying all over the place from a bush that the large thing walked to"

had a very similar experience as a kid in florida...dont know what it was and didnt stick around to ask... definatly seemed like a primate.. low to the ground kind of like how apes run on their hands seemed like it was running us out of its territory with a charge trying to push us back... well it worked.. they call em skunk apes down there lol!!

30 + years of hunting, fishing and backpacking into some of the deepest, darkest forests of Oregon and I have never seen anything larger than elk and bear, heck I have never seen a Cougar or heard any of the "spine tingling, raise the hair on the back of my neck' screams either. I will need to see it myself or a body before I am a believer.

or heard any of the "spine tingling, raise the hair on the back of my neck' screams either.
The spine-tingling screams I have heard, but it was a cougar.

I Googled audio and Youtubes for cougars. I guess what I could've heard one night might have been a cougar but it didn't sound anything like the audio I was able to find. All I know is it was loud but seemed to be about 100-150 yards out and it was freakin' scary as all heck. I love the mountains at night but I don't stray all that far from the fire anymore and I have my 45 on my hip and my AR within arms reach. Geez, my heart is racing just thinking about that night. Wow.

The spine-tingling screams I have heard,,,, from my girlfriend.
If Squach exsists the reason we haven't seen him is simple. Just think about the predator movies. Bigfoots are aliens and rarely does their cloaking devise fail.

Glad I don't believe everything on the internet

:s0112:

It's

a

joke.

"We only shoot non-lead ammunition made from a special blend of bismuth, tin, and zinc alloys."

"We don't use nonrenewable energy; instead, we render fat from fallen Sasquatches to make bio-diesel fuel for all our trucks at the preserve. We harvest the earth's bounty while protecting it from mankind, thus preserving its environmental equilibrium."

30 + years of hunting, fishing and backpacking into some of the deepest, darkest forests of Oregon and I have never seen anything larger than elk and bear, heck I have never seen a Cougar or heard any of the "spine tingling, raise the hair on the back of my neck' screams either. I will need to see it myself or a body before I am a believer.

Well I grew up in Spokane and eastern Washington. I have spent literally 100's of days over 35 years running around in the woods and sage brush. Climbing over scab rock and I have never ran into a rattle snake. Does that mean they are not there? I know they are there but have never seen one. I have been in places that should hold a bunch of snakes and still have never seen one.

Well I grew up in Spokane and eastern Washington. I have spent literally 100's of days over 35 years running around in the woods and sage brush. Climbing over scab rock and I have never ran into a rattle snake. Does that mean they are not there? I know they are there but have never seen one. I have been in places that should hold a bunch of snakes and still have never seen one.

yeah. but there are a bazillion people who have and have proof. a better example is never seeing a bear carcass in the woods - nobody ever sees them but they are there. Still and unfortunately there is no bigfoot - i would love for there to be and even provided a strong argument for one in college but considering the technology we have now, the amount of people in the woods teh amount of everything available and to top that off the one highly acclaimed piece of evidence used to push the existance of bf has been faked - well very doubtful - again to me its on par with 40 foot geckos living underground, eating rocks and dancing to techno only on Mondays between 3 and 4 - is it possible? yeah maybe, is it likely - no fawking way.

yeah. but there are a bazillion people who have and have proof. a better example is never seeing a bear carcass in the woods - nobody ever sees them but they are there. Still and unfortunately there is no bigfoot - i would love for there to be and even provided a strong argument for one in college but considering the technology we have now, the amount of people in the woods teh amount of everything available and to top that off the one highly acclaimed piece of evidence used to push the existance of bf has been faked - well very doubtful - again to me its on par with 40 foot geckos living underground, eating rocks and dancing to techno only on Mondays between 3 and 4 - is it possible? yeah maybe, is it likely - no fawking way.

OK....let me ask you and everybody else on this thread a question. Not to thread jack or anything.....do you believe in things that you can not prove exists? IE, God? I am not trying to start a religious debate, but I have a valid question. How do you know he ever existed? Other than the writtings in some book that was written by humans. Which leaves room for human error. You can take 12 people and show them some major event and you will have 12 different stories. Just saying? So why can't people hold onto a thread of hope that Biggy really is out there? There have been a ton of people claiming to have seen something. Oh sure you will have others making up BS just for the attention. But can you say that about all the sightings? Just like UFO's, Nessy, Yeti....people are seeing something....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top