Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Big bore Savage with scope for less than $300!

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by dario541, Nov 24, 2010.

1. dario541

dario541 medford, or 97504 Member

I just read in the Bi-Mart sales flyer for the two days after Thanksgiving (Black Friday) that They will be selling their Savage Model 111 in various big bore (30-06, .308, .270, etc.) for a few pennies less than $300. I think that is a steal because I have handled a few of those and they have a really smooth action. I read a review of these guns by Massad Ayoob and he was quite pleased with them. Check it out!

2. DinhRose

DinhRose Austin, Texas (Ex-Pat of SE PDX) Active Member

These rifles are great. It's the combo model with a scope. Mine had a synthetic scope and i bought it for $370 at bimart. Soft recoil pad and a solid gun for sub 3.

3. Benny503

Benny503 Grants Pass Well-Known Member

Do you have anymore info on this riffle? I tried to do a search on what brand is the scope and its deattach mags box or in box. What model after 111? TIA

4. DinhRose

Bi-Mart Corporation | Membership Discount Store

This is the -06 that they have but it's the same price as the .308. You can also search by the item number that bi mart uses as well. I have the exact model and the box is detachable and i think it's a cheapo bushnell scope.

5. DinhRose

6. hendrixfan

hendrixfan Clackamas County Member

I have one in .308 I bought from bi mart last spring. Great value for the$

7. blankman

blankman vancouver wa Active Member

Ive had the 30-06 for 4yrs and a stevens 110 since 87 both shoot great,can put 5 in a quarter size bullseye at 100yds all day long. Didnt really care for the simmons scope (they are okay). but I put a varix2 on it,stock is ok.great all weather hunting gun. Excellent shooter.

8. Grizzly_A

Grizzly_A Portland Metro Area Member