JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The black sling is good quality, works well. They canceled my order on the od green one though. The 5.56 laser sucks, won't chamber/discharge and not sure it's meant to tbh but I'm being a karen about it silently.
If the 556 laser is a bore sight type that goes in the chamber tbh the only ones I've ever had that work well are the really long ones with multiple o rings that go in the end of the barrel. The orings do get chewed up by .22 .223 sized barrels on those though and need to be replaced.

Also the really cheap dry fire (snap cap type) "bullet" lasers always seem to be a little off. One exception to that is the ECM laser dryfire cartridge which is like $60-$80? As I recall. That one has 2 orings for the chamber and is accurate. Just my experiences fwiw.

The black sling is good quality, works well. They canceled my order on the od green one though. The 5.56 laser sucks, won't chamber/discharge and not sure it's meant to tbh but I'm being a karen about it silently.
I will see when my 5.56 bore site laser gets here if it works better than yours.
For $5 I thought I would see if it was any better than the one I have that sticks in the end of the barrel.

Just for giggles shot the green laser last night in between rains. Could see at 1/2 mile pretty easily. I bet with a spotting scope and big reflective target like a water tower or something you could see it for miles. That thing is crazy bright. Any moisture etc in the air though makes it hard to see very far.

Just for giggles shot the green laser last night in between rains. Could see at 1/2 mile pretty easily. I bet with a spotting scope and big reflective target like a water tower or something you could see it for miles. That thing is crazy bright. Any moisture etc in the air though makes it hard to see very far.
Gosh drat it.... I just ordered another one. I figure I'll try slapping it on my telescope to make it super fancy. And if that doesn't work, a shotgun. lol

Just got my Amazon box that has the red dot in it.
Somebody needed it more than I did apparently as the main box was open and all the packages inside were ripped open.
They left the box for the red dot and took everything else for it.

So I hopped right on the customer service and they are sending out another one to be here on Friday.
....'Le Sigh...

The rest of the stuff seems to be ok so far.
The laser is super bright for sure.

Just got my Amazon box that has the red dot in it.
Somebody needed it more than I did apparently as the main box was open and all the packages inside were ripped open.
They left the box for the red dot and took everything else for it.

So I hopped right on the customer service and they are sending out another one to be here on Friday.
....'Le Sigh...

The rest of the stuff seems to be ok so far.
The laser is super bright for sure.
Dang, the Amazon drivers must be taking lessons from FedEx.

Code no longer works.

New code is 50LH3KJH

Fe:

7141C50B-D345-4543-A877-F821EBA25487.jpeg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews