JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
FYI, all, that code (50WXEP9H) works on ALL Gogoku stuff. So, for example, I just picked up two red dot scopes for $17 apiece. Gonna slap em on my kids rifles. My friend got one as well and yesterday we were trying it out and it was pretty cool. Anyway, go to the Gogoku brand page:

Pick out a bunch of idiot-proof stuff (slings/QD points) And when you're checking out put in that code.. Boom 50% off.

FYI, all, that code (50WXEP9H) works on ALL Gogoku stuff. So, for example, I just picked up two red dot scopes for $17 apiece. Gonna slap em on my kids rifles. My friend got one as well and yesterday we were trying it out and it was pretty cool. Anyway, go to the Gogoku brand page:

Pick out a bunch of idiot-proof stuff (slings/QD points) And when you're checking out put in that code.. Boom 50% off.
Oh awesome! I grabbed a 4 pack of qd points, a sling and a 2-pack dump pouch for $20. Nice!

Does anyone know when this code expires? I've added it to the cart without any price change.
It doesn't take effect in the cart. You have to put it in at checkout. Look for the spot where it says enter promo code/voucher/ gift card or whatever it says. Click on that and there will be a box that comes up to type it in.

It doesn't take effect in the cart. You have to put it in at checkout. Look for the spot where it says enter promo code/voucher/ gift card or whatever it says. Click on that and there will be a box that comes up to type it in.
That is where I entered it, no change to the price. Bummer.

I don't know if the code still works, but I just received my active green laser. The thing is BRIGHT. Its like a meme.
I'll put this green eye of god on you and . . . . You know you're F'd.
First thing I did was slap it on my son's nerf gun and it was bloody fun. At $13 (after code) I'm tempted to get another. No joke.
And to repeat, the red dot is pretty cool as well (at $17.50). Definitely going on my daughter's rifle.

I don't know if the code still works, but I just received my active green laser. The thing is BRIGHT. Its like a meme.
I'll put this green eye of god on you and . . . . You know you're F'd.
First thing I did was slap it on my son's nerf gun and it was bloody fun. At $13 (after code) I'm tempted to get another. No joke.
And to repeat, the red dot is pretty cool as well (at $17.50). Definitely going on my daughter's rifle.
Yea the green laser is ridiculously bright (max legal limit as I recall). No idea if it holds zero or not. Make sure kids don't point at anyone's eyes. Would be neat to test against a reflective target at night a mile or 2 away to see if it shows up.

I hate this site.
Code still works as of 20240117.

I just spent $60 on stuff because it was 50% off.
But it is all stuff I was looking for anyway.
Sure it is inexpensive off shore stuff, but it will let me know if I like it or not.

I hate this site.
Code still works as of 20240117.

I just spent $60 on stuff because it was 50% off.
But it is all stuff I was looking for anyway.
Sure it is inexpensive off shore stuff, but it will let me know if I like it or not.
Fwiw I have had good luck with the green lasers and the cantilever scope mount. I think the scope mount is less than $9 after the code.

The black sling is good quality, works well. They canceled my order on the od green one though. The 5.56 laser sucks, won't chamber/discharge and not sure it's meant to tbh but I'm being a karen about it silently.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews