JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was in Bi-Mart the other day and was chatting with one of the fellows behind the gun counter. He informed me that Bi-Mart would no longer be selling AR's. I don't believe they ever had them on the shelf, but I thought they would order one for you. I called corporate and was told that Bi-mart is not selling AR's, but he couldn't say whether they ever had. The important part is that they recently let their staff know no more AR's. I have always considered Bi-Mart to be pro-gun and a great source for firearms and gear, but I don't particularly care for this kick in the back side. I tried to verify and got the above luke warm answer. Maybe you can do better (541)344-0681 and ask for firearms. Let me know what you find out?

I've been going to Bi-Mart for a long time and they never sold AR's at few stores I go to. I always ask the guy behind the counter when they will start selling them and he said corporate didn't want to. But, they always had Mini-14's and of recently sell factory bushmaster AR mags (which I don't get why).

Bi-Mart has never sold AR's. And there was a rumor going around that they were going to stop selling Mini-14's, but that rumor has been proven false multiple times in another thread. Bi-Mart is still as pro-gun as ever.

So you upset that a company that never sold a certain type of gun is still not selling it? I have a LOT of stores to be mad as since not all store sell everything............

I worked for Bi-mart for 21 years and they never sold ARs mini 14s yes...but in all the years I was there I never even had a request for one...things change tho

I think they used to sell handguns years ago.

They should do like other gun sellers do then, and lock the handguns up in a safe at closing time. Would think that handgun sales would generate quite a bit more revenue for them, especially if they didn't gouge on prices. Heck, Fred Meyer sells pistols now, at least at certain stores.

I've been going to Bi-Mart for a long time and they never sold AR's at few stores I go to. I always ask the guy behind the counter when they will start selling them and he said corporate didn't want to. But, they always had Mini-14's and of recently sell factory bushmaster AR mags (which I don't get why).

I second that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads