JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was in Bi-Mart the other day and was chatting with one of the fellows behind the gun counter. He informed me that Bi-Mart would no longer be selling AR's. I don't believe they ever had them on the shelf, but I thought they would order one for you. I called corporate and was told that Bi-mart is not selling AR's, but he couldn't say whether they ever had. The important part is that they recently let their staff know no more AR's. I have always considered Bi-Mart to be pro-gun and a great source for firearms and gear, but I don't particularly care for this kick in the back side. I tried to verify and got the above luke warm answer. Maybe you can do better (541)344-0681 and ask for firearms. Let me know what you find out?

I've been going to Bi-Mart for a long time and they never sold AR's at few stores I go to. I always ask the guy behind the counter when they will start selling them and he said corporate didn't want to. But, they always had Mini-14's and of recently sell factory bushmaster AR mags (which I don't get why).

Bi-Mart has never sold AR's. And there was a rumor going around that they were going to stop selling Mini-14's, but that rumor has been proven false multiple times in another thread. Bi-Mart is still as pro-gun as ever.

So you upset that a company that never sold a certain type of gun is still not selling it? I have a LOT of stores to be mad as since not all store sell everything............

I worked for Bi-mart for 21 years and they never sold ARs mini 14s yes...but in all the years I was there I never even had a request for one...things change tho

I think they used to sell handguns years ago.

They should do like other gun sellers do then, and lock the handguns up in a safe at closing time. Would think that handgun sales would generate quite a bit more revenue for them, especially if they didn't gouge on prices. Heck, Fred Meyer sells pistols now, at least at certain stores.

I've been going to Bi-Mart for a long time and they never sold AR's at few stores I go to. I always ask the guy behind the counter when they will start selling them and he said corporate didn't want to. But, they always had Mini-14's and of recently sell factory bushmaster AR mags (which I don't get why).

I second that.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads