JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My friend referred me to this cool site, and I have been reading many interesting posts. A week and a half ago I ordered a couple of AR's from lowpriceguns.com. I got a receipt and it said I could pick up the guns this Friday. Yesterday I got an email from them saying they would not honor the sale even though they had them in stock. I'm sure they just want to jack up the prices. I saw their ad in the WAC newsletter and referred a few members who also got scammed by them. I also notice they advertise on this site. They never answer the phone or respond to email. Try it. My friends and I were charged on are credit cards and are waiting on refunds, waiting, waiting. It's really too bad because when we placed the orders, their site clearly showed they were in stock. Maybe this post can prevent someone else from the misery we have been through. Happy New year.

I know of lowpriceguns is having some supply issues like everyone else. While I don't know what has happened in your partiular case low price guns hasw higher standard the you suggest.
Since you claim to not be able to reach them by phone or email. Get off your internet posting, lasy tush, get in your car and drive to Bellevue and talk to them at the shop to get your problem addressed.
Or are you to lasy or just a troll?

Actually I work 12 hour days so I can't make it up to Bellevue. It would be nice if they responded to emails or answered their phone. If that is a higher standard, than I think I will refrain from ever utilizing their disservice again. Try calling them now and let me know how it works out for you. Not sure why you are attacking me, but no worries. Thank you for your reply.

I second your complaint.
I did the same ordered a firearm said they had several "in stock" and got email confirmation, said before they will send out the firearm I need to send them my FFL info, did that and a couple days later they send me a backorder notice.

Sent in an email for a refund and haven't heard back since.

Ordered a Remington R15, sent the FFL, got confirmation...That was a week ago, expected ship date of the 2nd to the 7th. I'll keep you posted if I get it or not. So far so good. Though the site says they have 58 in stock, but they are temporarily unavailable...Dunno, we shall see.

I concur Oregonhunter. Since I just joined, I wasn't sure if personal attacks were commonplace on the threads. I already called my CC company to reverse the charges.
They should have never accepted the order instead of stringing me and my fellow WAC members around. Lesson learned. Got a nice Colt from my neighbor instead. He was moving to California so it was a win win for both of us :)

I don't know what MarkAd's problem is, but you you handled it well. Your complaint seems legitimate against lowerpriceguns. I would suggest that if you can't get resolution/response within 30 days you should file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and the Oregon Attorney General's Office. No good business takes those things lightly, so you might send another email to lowerpriceguns letting them know your intent. It might spark the response you're looking for.

I don't think rugreedy needs to drive anywhere. They need to answer his questions over the phone or through email. Instead of call the man lazy, maybe you should thank him for letting us know what happen when using this outfit.

Not that it will make you feel any better, but I know they sent an email to people on their customer list stating that the system they use to correlate 'in stock' on their website is approximately 24hours+ or so 'behind' real time on behalf of their suppliers, and as such even though it may say 'instock' it perhaps may not be, as the information is provided by their suppliers / distributers. I ordered some AR parts a week prior to the 'issues' and they hadn't shipped as of a few days ago so i simply cancelled my order and sourced elsewhere... luckily i could get it elsewhere!

I don't necessarily think it is an issue with their policies or conduct, but merely a reflection of the times. The store isn't a huge big box store with 20+ employees, so with an enormous spike in demand i am sure it has been hectic. By no means does this mean that poor customer service is excusable, however, it may better explain the whole lack of contact as well not being able to source the rifle you purchased. I would be very surprised if they actually have them in stock and have refused to honor your purchase based upon the desire to get more money from a jacked up price. I think it would serve them to perhaps bring in some temporary people to man the phones and take messages / give out info so people don't feel so isolated.

I wish to add i have no affiliation with the company, but i have had many excellent transactions and do most of my business there because of this. Jason, Hugh and co have been excellent to me and most recently my wife on all of our purchases.

I cancelled my order and received confirmation that it has been refunded back to my account today. I would simply go to their website, click on the 'check order' tab and then put in your order number, then click cancel. Thats what i did and as stated, it was deposited back into my account today. This wont help you find an AR, but it will get your money back without any charges.

Hopefully you can get it sorted and have a better experience.

All of you guys pissing about this, get with the times.

Here is the email:

The recent exponential increase in gun demand has us overwhelmed with phone calls and emails... over 1000 per day and still growing daily for nearly a week now. There is delay in respone time to emails... currently some are 4 to 5 days behind. I hope to have this down to 2 days in response time by next week. We cannot attend voicemail due to volume, so currently emailing us is the best way to reach us (with patience). Email : [email protected] if you have any order questions.

Our 'In Stock' listings for items on Lowpriceguns.com are provided from multiple wholesalers' inventories. Some of the wholesalers have a 24-hour delay in updating the quantities that post on our website. If you place an order that cannot be filled due to wholesaler's inventory selling out between our system updates, you can leave it open for us to keep attempting to fill, or you can email [email protected] to request a full refund. Or you can click 'Cancel' order, and you will not be charged a cancel fee. You will get a Full Refund posted to your credit card in 3 to 5 business days. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Also, if you are receiving 'need an FFL' notifications, and you have already faxed or emailed it to us, please ignore the daily email notices. It may take us 4 to 5 days to get it updated in our system so that you won't receive the daily email about it.

Wholesalers have been out of AR's, AK's, Hi Cap Mags, Hi Cap Handguns, and ammo in 9mm, 223, 556, and 308 for over 5 days now. And with system inventory update lag times, I made the semi-automatic categories in Rifles and Handguns inactive to prevent orders that will require refunds.

We are working hard on these problems (even Christmas Day), and regret the delays in response time that is currently occurring with customer emails, and not having the manpower to answer the volume of voicemails.

Again, thank you for your patience and understanding.

Jason - Owner Lowpriceguns.com

Thank you for shopping with Lowpriceguns.com!

Our Mailing Address:
Lowpriceguns.com
13433 NE 20th ST STE I
Bellevue, WA 98005

I have done business with them several times and have nothing but GOOD things to say about them. They are not a big store, it's quite small and tucked away in a small strip mall. All of their staff that I have spoken with have been very kind and knowledgeable about the products that they sell.

Okay, update. Finally got an email from a human apologising for the automated responses, and that the rifle was indeed in stock, and it would be shipped out shortly. Last night an email came in that states they are still waiting on my back ordered item. Cancelling order shortly. Their site still shows in stock, though they have raised the price, so I'm gonna say they want the orders cancelled so they can sell at the higher prices. I think if I were the site owner I would remove them. Gonna file with the BBB also. That is just crappy business practice, poor form.

My friend referred me to this cool site, and I have been reading many interesting posts. A week and a half ago I ordered a couple of AR's from lowpriceguns.com. I got a receipt and it said I could pick up the guns this Friday. Yesterday I got an email from them saying they would not honor the sale even though they had them in stock. I'm sure they just want to jack up the prices. I saw their ad in the WAC newsletter and referred a few members who also got scammed by them. I also notice they advertise on this site. They never answer the phone or respond to email. Try it. My friends and I were charged on are credit cards and are waiting on refunds, waiting, waiting. It's really too bad because when we placed the orders, their site clearly showed they were in stock. Maybe this post can prevent someone else from the misery we have been through. Happy New year.

The owner Jason made things right. Very nice guy.

The statement that the inventory is 24 hours behind is bull crap. I had been following they inventory for over a week and decided to order a Remington R15 sent my ffl they sent me a messege saying the rifle is waiting to ship until they get my ffl so i emailed them i was sent. Couple days later received word it was back ordered. I waited a week then cancelled the order. It took about 3-4 days to get a response they cancelled the order and then it took about 2 days to get the refund.

They have (had) maybe good prices but they inventory is total hog wash.

Hey, OP.... this is kind of like the pot calling the kettle black, don't you think?

http://www.gunauction.com/Help/Forum/DisplayForum.cfm?SubjectID=42408

Cash $325 Firm, no trades. Meet in Tacoma
No shipping. Must buy all. Email me
At gillepton@ hotmail dot com

10000 rds available. No trades, price is Firm. Meet locally in Tacoma.
Email only with phone number. Earlreedthomas at hotmail.com. Thx

123 gr FMJ LCB new in box. 450. Cash only no trades. Meet in North Tacoma only. Email rugreedy at c o m c a s t dot net. With 762 in the subject line. Thanks

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews