JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Same old stuff every year with a few new bad ones. I'm working on a playlist to appease the wife while out driving this season that I actually like.
Here's one oldie I like except for the verse about moving to California:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's another obscure one I found a few years ago. Never could find a better quality version.
Anybody else got something different?

Last edited by a moderator:
For me it just aint Christmas until two things occur. The first is the traditional Christian custom of viewing National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. The second is listening to E singing "Blue, Blue Christmas. " Call me a traditionalist.......

and for Portland, Corvallis and Eugene.....[video=youtube_share;SYXU4d8G3Oc]http://youtu.be/SYXU4d8G3Oc[/video]

I'm not going to provide a link to this one. For some old-school punk rock Christmas music, do your own YouTube search for "The Yobs - Twelve Days of Christmas". Second result link is best quality. I play it at least once during the season for old time sake and a good laugh. Not for the kiddies, grandma, or any respectable individual.

I'm not going to provide a link to this one. For some old-school punk rock Christmas music, do your own YouTube search for "The Yobs - Twelve Days of Christmas". Second result link is best quality. I play it at least once during the season for old time sake and a good laugh. Not for the kiddies, grandma, or any respectable individual.

You're getting a lump of coal in your stocking for posting that rufus!

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top