JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Same old stuff every year with a few new bad ones. I'm working on a playlist to appease the wife while out driving this season that I actually like.
Here's one oldie I like except for the verse about moving to California:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's another obscure one I found a few years ago. Never could find a better quality version.
Anybody else got something different?

Last edited by a moderator:
For me it just aint Christmas until two things occur. The first is the traditional Christian custom of viewing National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. The second is listening to E singing "Blue, Blue Christmas. " Call me a traditionalist.......

and for Portland, Corvallis and Eugene.....[video=youtube_share;SYXU4d8G3Oc]http://youtu.be/SYXU4d8G3Oc[/video]

I'm not going to provide a link to this one. For some old-school punk rock Christmas music, do your own YouTube search for "The Yobs - Twelve Days of Christmas". Second result link is best quality. I play it at least once during the season for old time sake and a good laugh. Not for the kiddies, grandma, or any respectable individual.

I'm not going to provide a link to this one. For some old-school punk rock Christmas music, do your own YouTube search for "The Yobs - Twelve Days of Christmas". Second result link is best quality. I play it at least once during the season for old time sake and a good laugh. Not for the kiddies, grandma, or any respectable individual.

You're getting a lump of coal in your stocking for posting that rufus!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top