JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For me it just aint Christmas until two things occur. The first is the traditional Christian custom of viewing National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. The second is listening to E singing "Blue, Blue Christmas. " Call me a traditionalist.......

You should have gone to the Clackamas Town Center showing of National Lampoons Christmas Vacation on the big screen Dec 8th for $5 - it was great and PACKED.

I got the boxed set of Manheim Steamroller Christmas CD's this year. Its all very good and a great mix of electronic and acoustic styles. My wife have really enjoyed it and haven't played much of anything else. Also picked up the Harry Connic JR CD at Wallyworld a few nights ago, and its very good as well.

BTW, Christmas Vacation is out on BluRay. Video has been cleaned up a little from the DVD, but it's now in the right format for the new TV's. I think I paid 6 bux at Frys.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top