JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I brew my own and cut down on costs that way. But if you want a decent beer that won't break the bank get AB's amber bock, or Killians Irish Red, both can be had for less than $1 a bottle.

But on a long hard day, nothing hits home like a PBR.

You could always brew your own beer? It costs about 50cents per beer so about the same as a coors light and you get something that tastes exactly how you want it for each occasion.

Dont do it!

Food, toilet paper, gasoline, indor plumbing, electricity...,,,all those you can live without. But good beer? My god man, wheres your mind at? Without a frosty bottle of Dead Guy, whats the point of living??? Really isn't your house just a place to keep your good beer? So sell the house, move into a box with a fridge and keep the good brew flowing!

I've always like the micro brews, but when I was in the Navy I partied a lot with guys from Texas and Louisiana, and their old standby was Shiner Bock. It's heavier than the standard MGD, Bud, or Coors. It's about $6 for a sixer, but it's one of my cheaper favorites.

I've always like the micro brews, but when I was in the Navy I partied a lot with guys from Texas and Louisiana, and their old standby was Shiner Bock. It's heavier than the standard MGD, Bud, or Coors. It's about $6 for a sixer, but it's one of my cheaper favorites.

thats good stuff if you can find it.

bbs (beer budget syndrome )
Well it's nice to know what's ailin me, Schlitz HG is a far cry from Chimay, but if you can get past the subtle hints of corn and cardboard it aint that bad :) I'll put it above Milwaukee Ice.

Sorry I don't get drunk any more so I only drink beer for the taste.

For me a good inexpensive beer is in the realm of Louenbrau Dark or Hieniken. I'll pay $15 a bottle for really good beer. Of course times are hard and I don't get more then one or two a month now days 8(.

There are some good Scotish Ales and London Porters for under $3 / bottle.

Just my opinion, but I grew up in Wisconsin, dammit, and have been looking for good cheap beers all my life, and can't stand this West Coast 3.2 % alcohol whizz!

At least the "ice" beers have some alcohol, around 5%. Forget "Milwaukee's Best Ice". Try "Icehouse". Usually found in a sixpack of 16 ounce cans for under five bucks, and actually has some flavor.

Better and even cheaper is "Natural Ice". It can be found in the sixteen ounce cans for around five bucks, but watch for the sales price of the thirty-packs of twelve ouncers for fourteen dollah. BiMart and RiteAid regularly have this on sale.

Trust me, I am an experienced beer hunter-gatherer. And I wear a souvenier of every one I have drunk.................................elsullo :D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top