JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
DD2832C3-6738-4704-B6C0-F8E9DA024557.jpeg 33B14AD9-B7E8-44C8-ACF0-0E2187132B43.jpeg 1723E23D-7B00-4901-AD67-FE78A3852506.jpeg Had my first day at the range with my new membership and decided to take my 10yr old daughter. She darn near beat me! I was a proud dad to say the least. My shooting wasn't too bad I might ad, this was my first time shooting my new (to me) Colt New Frontier 22.

That's awsome! I live for daddy/daughter range time... Mines 16, so she's not as easy to drag out there anymore though. She is a crack shot too.

Dang she probably would have bested me!

Great shooter!

My daughter is all about wanting to go hunting and shooting, but she's only 5yo.
I'll probably get her an airsoft rifle this spring and start teaching

I'll probably get her an airsoft rifle this spring and start teaching
I've had the pleasure of Teaching many new Shooters, including many pretty young ones. It would be my recommendation that you find someone who isn't in a position to Spank(if you do), Scold, Ground, take away the iPhone, etc., etc. to Teach her to shoot. And, you need to stay away from the class. I don't know how long you have been Shooting but I'm very sure you have developed a number of bad habits - we ALL do - and would pass them along. This is NOT a good thing.:):):)

As an update, we went back today. She shot her AR9 and I shot my AR15 pistol. Both at 50 yards, sad to say I didn't even hit paper, her on the other hand did quite well. Looks like I'm eating crow tonight, she made a bet with me last night and I lost!! LOL

Must be Winchester white box. LoL
As an update, we went back today. She shot her AR9 and I shot my AR15 pistol. Both at 50 yards, sad to say I didn't even hit paper, her on the other hand did quite well. Looks like I'm eating crow tonight, she made a bet with me last night and I lost!! LOL

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top