JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
all my firearms are 10rd limited and i just picked up a pair of standard mags for my Glock 19 and bought a box of AR metal GI mags (25 mags for $100) and picked up 5 30rd pmags and 5 40rd pmags.

Lost on a lot of others though. Can't find shops that have mags for my CZ stuff, Sig stuff, Glock 19's were hard to find and expensive ($43 each!) and i still have several other guns i need standard mags for.. well not "Need" but "want". especially for my P320 and CZ Tactical Sport 9mm's.

For ammo i usually buy local even if its a hair more expensive... personal defense ammo i buy from SGAmmo since im a Winchester Ranger and Speer Gold Dot user and they offer 50rd boxes for the 20rd boxes at any other shop.

Is there a place i should check for my pistol mags? Screw "Cheaper than Plutonium"... i mean "Dirt"... Midway? Brownells? Just wondering. Ive always had connections in Komiefornia but thats because they were limited 10rd overpriced junk, oh and factory always or Pmag/Wilson's. Promags suck from my experience so i want to go factory for my CZ/Sigs/M&P's.

Suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

I bought by Sig mags from Sig. They were actually less there. I bought 17 rnd CZ 75 mags for my Jericho. They work fine. I think I bought them from Brownells. They don't fit quite as snug as the Elander, but I didn't have to wait two months for them to ship.

all my firearms are 10rd limited and i just picked up a pair of standard mags for my Glock 19 and bought a box of AR metal GI mags (25 mags for $100) and picked up 5 30rd pmags and 5 40rd pmags.

Lost on a lot of others though. Can't find shops that have mags for my CZ stuff, Sig stuff, Glock 19's were hard to find and expensive ($43 each!) and i still have several other guns i need standard mags for.. well not "Need" but "want". especially for my P320 and CZ Tactical Sport 9mm's.

For ammo i usually buy local even if its a hair more expensive... personal defense ammo i buy from SGAmmo since im a Winchester Ranger and Speer Gold Dot user and they offer 50rd boxes for the 20rd boxes at any other shop.

Is there a place i should check for my pistol mags? Screw "Cheaper than Plutonium"... i mean "Dirt"... Midway? Brownells? Just wondering. Ive always had connections in Komiefornia but thats because they were limited 10rd overpriced junk, oh and factory always or Pmag/Wilson's. Promags suck from my experience so i want to go factory for my CZ/Sigs/M&P's.

Suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
Where did you find GI mags 25 for $100.00

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews