JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"factory always or Pmag/Wilson's. Promags suck from my experience so i want to go factory for my CZ/Sigs/M&P's."

I agree wholeheartedly about staying away from aftermarket magazines, the exception being Mec-Gar. Those are top quality; they supply magazines for several manufacturers.

I bought a couple of CZ75B 16rnd magazines from Numrich last year for around $20 each.

Here: Magazine, 9mm, 16 Round, Blued, Mec-Gar, New Gun Parts | SP1247480 | Numrich Gun Parts

There's a little secret to cheap shipping from Numrich, at least it used to be this way. Call their phone number during business hours and listen to the recording before the system routes you to a rep. The recording will suggest that you hang up and order online instead, and give you a code for discounted shipping. At least that's what they used to do last time I ordered.

Also, it looks like they have a pretty good selection of Mec-Gar magazines, just do a search for "Mec Gar".

I learned the hard way about junk aftermarket magazines many years ago. I wouldn't touch any aftermarket magazine for any price (except Mec-Gar). A "USA" brand magazine for 25 cents? No thanks!

AR mags aren't the issue, Got Glock mags locally from my local range (West Coast Guns North) but M&P mags have been hard to find, CZ mags have been difficult, Sig are KIND OF available in the shops, especially for the P226 and P220 which are easy but P320??? Trying to find other mags for a group of miscellaneous other types ranging from all brands/models. Some i have that are blocked for CA like a couple 226's i have were easy to just drill out the rivet or take the plug out but some are really welded in there.

Was just curious if one shop really was the go to place for mags.

Where did you find GI mags 25 for $100.00

It was a box sale when I was living in Texas. The husband passed and the wife informed us he passed and she was going to give me the box of them but I gave her what i had which was only $100 but she was shocked to know they were worth anything. Think it was in 2009?

It was a box sale when I was living in Texas. The husband passed and the wife informed us he passed and she was going to give me the box of them but I gave her what i had which was only $100 but she was shocked to know they were worth anything. Think it was in 2009?

Oh. That's not the good kind of story one wants to hear, even though the price was good for you.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top