JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
1652394320275.png

It's a funny meme, but don't .50 Beowulf mags use a different follower, and have a cutout in the front for the rounds to feed?
I've notched Pmags, I bought Alexanders' (these were the most disappointing believe it or not), I've swapped followers (not necessary), notched GI steel….The best right out of the box are Lancer Hybrid with the steel lips…… not one issue. And Hex mags were good but I like knowing the strength at the top with steel lips. Think I sold the Alexander and followers here half the cost hopefully someone else will have luck with'em.

I was looking for a real answer too….. haaa. I think you have to buy them with a rivet in there or you can do it. Cali mags that is. Last I was there 2014…. The gun shop had models with fixed mags were you had to open and tilt the upper to top load into receiver/fixed mag. Maybe stripper clips may have worked.

Magpul sell a ten round limiter that replaces the floor plate lock, if you want to make it permanent all you have to do is super glue it or drill a hole in the side of the floor plate and into the magazine body and install a pin.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top