JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sorry if this isn't the right sub-forum to ask this. I have searched this website and google and haven't found answers yet.
So, my question is, i'm trying to find a place online that will give me the values going for guns right now. With the grade if possible. I'm wanting to buy a used gun but i want to see how much they are going for. Are there any free value guides online?

Free - the best option is Gunbroker. Go to the advanced button and then select completed auctions and do a searxh for the firearms.
You could also get The blue book of Guns. Great resource.

Try looking on "Armslist". Type in the name of the firearm in the "Power Search" box and you will see whats being offered for sale across the US.
It generally gives a good idea of what what is being offered and how much.
On GunBroker, you have to be a member to use the advanced search options. It only cost a buck to join, but you will get on their e-mail list.

Thanks guys, i'm specifically looking for the value for Remington 7600 30.06. I will check those websites out. I want to find out what is a good price to buy one of those guns. Thanks!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top