JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Peaky Blinders :)

1579BAB9-FFB6-4D9B-ACF8-BDFE39B42105.png

Hogan's Heroes & The Rat Patrol. Hilarious!
Battlestar Galactica (both versions, currently with a nod towards the latest).
Star Trek Next Gen, nice wholesome entertainment rite there.
Stargate SG1, Atlantis & Universe. Universe had some decent dark drama.

M*A*S*H

I dream of Jennie
Gilligans Island
Hogans Heros
Rat Patrol
Combat
Dragnet
Big Bang
Death Valley Days

These lists plus a few more:
Black Sheep Squadron
Kung Fu
Wild Wild West
Daniel Boone
High Chaparral
Thumbs up to Brisko County Junior

Man, there's some old guys here! I watched most of those shows too! Happened to catch "Gomer Pyle USMC" last night. I had to ask myself if I really watched that back in '65? Yep! A lot of those shows were good back then, not so much now though. Matter of an individuals taste for sure. A lot of the old ones, late '50s-'60s had messages with them. Andy Griffith for one. What are some of the messages in current shows? :s0153:

In no particular order:

Game of Thrones
Babylon 5
Sons of Anarchy
Man in the High Castle
Adventures of Brisco County Jr
The Shield
Entourage
Cheers
Stargate: Atlantis
Wild, Wild West
Hogan's Heroes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The world is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams. It's Heaven and Hell.....

Mrs. Teflon and I seldom watch anything that isn't on Netflix or pre-recorded so we can "zoom" the annoying commercials, especially with those CarMax and Sonic douchebags.

We love series - Hap & Leonard, The Wire, Brotherhood, Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, stuff like that. Saul is aggravating because it's still in progress, so we can't power through an entire season over a weekend or two. We're hooked.

Binge-watching became excessive a couple times during the 2-3 months of weekends when we watched all of The Sopranos. Stuffing our faces in a nice restaurant, one of us would mumble something thoughtful like, "Good f_in' salad."

Last Edited:
Equalizer
Burn Notice
Leverage
The Librarians
NCIS, when they keep the SJW politics tamped down in the writing room
NCIS: New Orleans

For childhood memories despite being crap:
A-Team
Knight Rider
*real* MacGyver

Other than that, I pretty much stick to the cooking shows--my girlfriend has joked about "other than being a guy, you'd make some girl a good 'wife' someday." Not sure how I should take that... (SHUT YOUR FACE, STOMPER!) Really wish the SJWtards at ABC hadn't killed The Chew, it was--more specifically the Michael Symon segments were--the only thing on that whole damn network worth watching.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top