JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just watched Brockmire, wouldn't say it was best ever, but pretty good, witty.
Firefly
Mrs. Maisel -
Upload - (only one season at this point)
The Good Place
Better Call Saul
Westworld
Killing Eve
Orange is the New Black
Black Mirror
Deadwood
justified
The Wire
The Shield
NYPD BLues
Spartacus (and the other seasons with slightly different names)
Rome
The Sopranos
Dexter - tho I like the books better

I just read through this whole thread. Anyone remember this one? A short lived series that I really enjoyed and wanted to learn to fly because of that Grumman Goose!:s0060:

gold-monkey-abc.jpg

Off the top of my head

Comedies:

Drew Cary
Psych
Monk
Home Improvement
Last man Standing
Two and a Half Men (Charlie Sheen)
Big Bang Theory

Crime Dramas:

Law & Order
CSI (original Las Vegas)
CSI New York
Criminal Minds (older episodes)
Blue Bloods

Older TV shows:

The Saint
Wild Wild West
Brisco County Junior
The Avengers
Man from Uncle
Peter Gunn
I finally bought an Amazon Fire Stick and low and behold, they have Brisco County Junior on it. Watched an episode last night. I used to have to climb on the roof with a 13" TV and adjust the 12 foot antenna to get a clear to fuzzy picture from channel 49 Portland. I finally bought a rotary antenna mount, but too late for Brisco.

It was $2000 to run cable to my house and Direct TV wasn't around.

Last Edited:
Love those roasts, especially whenever Fo... Fo... Fos... Fost... Foooooooooost... er... Mr. Brooks, Don Rickles, and Rich Little were on.

Last Edited:
I finally bought an Amazon Fire Stick and low and behold, they have Brisco County Junior on it. Watched an episode last night. I used to have to climb on the roof with a 13" TV and adjust the 12 foot antenna to get a clear to fuzzy picture from channel 49 Portland. I finally bought a rotatory antenna mount, but too late for Brisco.

It was $2000 to run cable to my house and Direct TV wasn't around.

When Cable was still fairly new the City we lived in had a contract with some WORTHLESS provider. Had to be one of those someone got paid big time things. We had 35 channels. The county had long before gotten wired with Fiberoptic and had hundreds to choose from. One kid had a friend in the county. Brings home a VHS tape of South Park. I about wet my pants laughing. Wife of course was disgusted by it:s0140:
The only way to get the channel was Satellite. Back then this was a fairly new thing too and was not nearly as good easy as cable but I signed up for a year just to get this channel. :D

Love those roasts, especially whenever Fo... Fo... Fos... Fost... Foooooooooost... er... Mr. Brooks, Don Rickles, and Rich Little were on.

You bring up Foster Brooks, The "Drunk". Off topic, but....It brought to mind an old, well, 1971, movie called "Cold Turkey' A Norman Lear flick where a town was going to get a millions $$$ if everyone in town quit smoking. The one hold out was the town drunk, Tom Poston. I think he did a great job!

Last Edited:
The Sharpe's Rifles made for TV movies. I think there are 10-14 of them, I can't recall. Celebrating the baker rifle and life as a rifleman in the Napoleonic wars. Great War movies and great stories set in historical context.
302E0212-F7DF-4758-8346-827369878789.jpeg
EE82EE3B-05DE-479B-9A87-3493345D1186.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany