JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Peaky Blinders :)

1579BAB9-FFB6-4D9B-ACF8-BDFE39B42105.png

Hogan's Heroes & The Rat Patrol. Hilarious!
Battlestar Galactica (both versions, currently with a nod towards the latest).
Star Trek Next Gen, nice wholesome entertainment rite there.
Stargate SG1, Atlantis & Universe. Universe had some decent dark drama.

M*A*S*H

I dream of Jennie
Gilligans Island
Hogans Heros
Rat Patrol
Combat
Dragnet
Big Bang
Death Valley Days

These lists plus a few more:
Black Sheep Squadron
Kung Fu
Wild Wild West
Daniel Boone
High Chaparral
Thumbs up to Brisko County Junior

Man, there's some old guys here! I watched most of those shows too! Happened to catch "Gomer Pyle USMC" last night. I had to ask myself if I really watched that back in '65? Yep! A lot of those shows were good back then, not so much now though. Matter of an individuals taste for sure. A lot of the old ones, late '50s-'60s had messages with them. Andy Griffith for one. What are some of the messages in current shows? :s0153:

In no particular order:

Game of Thrones
Babylon 5
Sons of Anarchy
Man in the High Castle
Adventures of Brisco County Jr
The Shield
Entourage
Cheers
Stargate: Atlantis
Wild, Wild West
Hogan's Heroes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The world is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams. It's Heaven and Hell.....

Mrs. Teflon and I seldom watch anything that isn't on Netflix or pre-recorded so we can "zoom" the annoying commercials, especially with those CarMax and Sonic douchebags.

We love series - Hap & Leonard, The Wire, Brotherhood, Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, stuff like that. Saul is aggravating because it's still in progress, so we can't power through an entire season over a weekend or two. We're hooked.

Binge-watching became excessive a couple times during the 2-3 months of weekends when we watched all of The Sopranos. Stuffing our faces in a nice restaurant, one of us would mumble something thoughtful like, "Good f_in' salad."

Last Edited:
Equalizer
Burn Notice
Leverage
The Librarians
NCIS, when they keep the SJW politics tamped down in the writing room
NCIS: New Orleans

For childhood memories despite being crap:
A-Team
Knight Rider
*real* MacGyver

Other than that, I pretty much stick to the cooking shows--my girlfriend has joked about "other than being a guy, you'd make some girl a good 'wife' someday." Not sure how I should take that... (SHUT YOUR FACE, STOMPER!) Really wish the SJWtards at ABC hadn't killed The Chew, it was--more specifically the Michael Symon segments were--the only thing on that whole damn network worth watching.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top