JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The expo center has some lookers. Go figure that vendors would get smart and throw in some attractive eye candy in a somewhat testosterone driven event. Just keep in mind that her dad is probably a big pistol packing vigilante waiting for you should you try anything. Think veteran cop dad except with the latest weaponry. ;)

When I was making my living as a Knifemaker traveling to various Gun/Sportsman/Knife/Art shows there were a couple of Knifemakers who happened to have very good looking wives. And they would dress up in cocktail like dress's and really nice outfits better suited to a night out on the town then a Knife show. And they would sit on a stool never a folding chair. The guys would stack up 2-3 deep to oogle and play with the guys knives. The wifes were very very good salespersons and would know every detail on the knives.

Most of the time the actual knifemaker was no where to be found. Off looking through the suppliers box of goodies or talking shop to some friend.

It was most effective.

Me I was stuck with a nice photo album and a candy dish. And since I was full time I couldn't afford the really nice materials from the special box the suppliers always seamed to tease me with.

The ammo girl was nice looking,and the amount of affordable AR15 uppers I got one that was a custom build from TNT weaponry
+ magpul front and rear sights + it's made local

Gee's you guys need to get out more she was a nice looking gal but nothing special. Drive around Corvallis or any other college town for 2-3 hours you will see dozens of them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top