JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all.
I just moved from Canada and will be wanting to purchase three guns and a 22 in future.

Maverick arms shotgun 12g 20 inch barrel
Looking for a left handed bolt ,semi auto,or lever action in 308 for around 2-300
And a decent daily c.c. 9 mill with 4 inch bbl or a revolver in 32,38,357
For around 1-300.
I'm left handed and have large hands.

Seeking suggestions
On where to buy and what to get.

Welcom to the forum. I'm not sure how well you know our laws, but you can't just buy guns online and have them shipped to your door. If you have US citizenship, then you can walk into any gun store, fill out a background check, and take home what you want. If you find a used gun you would like to buy on this forum, you need to meet at an FFL to pass a background check.

Good luck, and make sure to read up on the rules of shooting outdoors.

And due to insane regulations in Canada I've ownely owned 2 pistols b4 so I'm looking for suggestions for a good daily cc pistol for 200 ish

My hands down favorite place is Davidson's. Type in your Zip code and what you want. They will who you your price out the door at several different dealers for you to choose from.
Now before you do that I would look for a range that has rentals. Now days if you buy something and do not like it selling it is a huge pain unless you do not mind taking a big hit on money.

For about $200, Bersa Thunder 380 would be my pick. I hear the Taurus G2C9(?) is pretty good. I'd spend a little more tho, buy once cry once.

Davidson's, as mentioned above, is probably my go to spot to order new guns online. They partner with local FFLs who have slightly different prices but they will show you that up front. Say you're after a gun that has an suggested retail price of $600. Generally the average real cost might be closer to $500 or $550 depending on brand and popularity, etc. Davidson's will show you that FFL A and FFL B are different prices, but maybe one is closer or has better hours which makes a few dollar difference not a big deal. Anyway, say the cost was $550, you'd pay Davidson's around $175 when you ordered and then would pay the rest to the FFL you selected to have it shipped to when you pick it up. Generally Davidson's orders don't have additional transfer fees, except maybe background checks, because it is already included in the agreed price when you order. Other retailers don't normally have the same arrangement with the FFLs. A lot of the time, Davidson's will have versions you can only buy from them, like a special color, and they offer a lifetime replacement above and beyond what the manufacturer warranty is. All in all, my favorite place to order online.

Good luck with your choices. There's a lot of good carry options these days. You could check out the S&W Shield as an example.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top