JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone know the where to find the best deals for a case of 12GA buckshot? And any recommendations on brands are welcome..

So far i've found ammoman just got this back in stock-
FEDERAL TACTICAL 00 BUCKSHOT - 250rd for $199

That seems like real premium stuff. I noticed S&B and Wolf 250 rd cases for sale at J&Gsales for about 2/3rds the price though. I'll also be swinging by SAA at the wac show tomorrow to see what they have on hand...

I have zero experience with shotgun ammo as I just recently got my first shotgun (super nova). So any help on where to buy is greatly appreciated!

When I bought my new FN SLP I bought a case of 1,000 S & B 12 pellet 00 buck to tuck away for it. It's between 2 & 3/4 and 3 inch in length and packs a hefty payload. The rolled shell mouth makes them pretty worthless for most reloading purposes, but they are inexpensive and hard hitting with a decent and even spread

Exact same stuff but mine came in 25 rd boxes, 250 rd sub cases, 1K total. That's a pretty good price on S & B, I would go for it. Shipping isn't going to be cheap though, buckshot is heavy

I do reload but mostly slugs and I use a case that is 1 X heavy birdshot load that I use for target shooting/practice

SAA had Rio full powered 00 buck 250rd cases for $140... picked me up one of those for now... :D

came out to the same price ammo to go would cost once shipping was factored in..

thx all for the pointers!

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top