JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone know the where to find the best deals for a case of 12GA buckshot? And any recommendations on brands are welcome..

So far i've found ammoman just got this back in stock-
FEDERAL TACTICAL 00 BUCKSHOT - 250rd for $199

That seems like real premium stuff. I noticed S&B and Wolf 250 rd cases for sale at J&Gsales for about 2/3rds the price though. I'll also be swinging by SAA at the wac show tomorrow to see what they have on hand...

I have zero experience with shotgun ammo as I just recently got my first shotgun (super nova). So any help on where to buy is greatly appreciated!

When I bought my new FN SLP I bought a case of 1,000 S & B 12 pellet 00 buck to tuck away for it. It's between 2 & 3/4 and 3 inch in length and packs a hefty payload. The rolled shell mouth makes them pretty worthless for most reloading purposes, but they are inexpensive and hard hitting with a decent and even spread

Exact same stuff but mine came in 25 rd boxes, 250 rd sub cases, 1K total. That's a pretty good price on S & B, I would go for it. Shipping isn't going to be cheap though, buckshot is heavy

I do reload but mostly slugs and I use a case that is 1 X heavy birdshot load that I use for target shooting/practice

SAA had Rio full powered 00 buck 250rd cases for $140... picked me up one of those for now... :D

came out to the same price ammo to go would cost once shipping was factored in..

thx all for the pointers!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads