JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm often looking for used rifles. Right now I am trying to find a used Marlin 336. My usual go to stores are Gunbroker (Tigard, Clackamas and Woodburn) and NW Armory. I have tried Beaverton and Hillsboro pawn a few times, but their idea of a little rough is a lot different than mine. You guys have a favorite Pawn Shop or gun store in Vancouver or the PDX area that you like. Please don't say Keiths... I've bought new stuff from them... CS sucks... if you have a problem with it, you are stuck with it.

Besides the places you mentioned.

There is usually a good good selection at "The Gun Room" on Foster Ave. But, get ready for sticker shock.

Aloha, Mark

I was bored in Salem last weekend and stopped at a pawn shop on Silverton Rd. One block West of Lancaster and was surprised at the selection of weapons in stock. Several used Glocks, an Xd40 for $449 and well over 50 rifles and shotguns. Again not in Ptown but might be worth a Google search and phone call.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR