JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm often looking for used rifles. Right now I am trying to find a used Marlin 336. My usual go to stores are Gunbroker (Tigard, Clackamas and Woodburn) and NW Armory. I have tried Beaverton and Hillsboro pawn a few times, but their idea of a little rough is a lot different than mine. You guys have a favorite Pawn Shop or gun store in Vancouver or the PDX area that you like. Please don't say Keiths... I've bought new stuff from them... CS sucks... if you have a problem with it, you are stuck with it.

Besides the places you mentioned.

There is usually a good good selection at "The Gun Room" on Foster Ave. But, get ready for sticker shock.

Aloha, Mark

I was bored in Salem last weekend and stopped at a pawn shop on Silverton Rd. One block West of Lancaster and was surprised at the selection of weapons in stock. Several used Glocks, an Xd40 for $449 and well over 50 rifles and shotguns. Again not in Ptown but might be worth a Google search and phone call.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads