Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Best pawn shops & guns stores in the Portland metro area for used hunting rifles

Discussion in 'Business Discussion & Reviews' started by gregw72, Jan 5, 2013.

1. gregw72

gregw72 North Portland (near University of Portland) Active Member

I'm often looking for used rifles. Right now I am trying to find a used Marlin 336. My usual go to stores are Gunbroker (Tigard, Clackamas and Woodburn) and NW Armory. I have tried Beaverton and Hillsboro pawn a few times, but their idea of a little rough is a lot different than mine. You guys have a favorite Pawn Shop or gun store in Vancouver or the PDX area that you like. Please don't say Keiths... I've bought new stuff from them... CS sucks... if you have a problem with it, you are stuck with it.

2. ArgyleAdams

ArgyleAdams Portland, OR Active Member

Tigard pawn intermittently has some decent hunting rifles.

Sent from my phone; typos likely.

3. Focer

Focer Mt Hood Active Member

money market pawn has some decent deals. mostly new stuff though.

4. samuelm16

samuelm16 se pdx Well-Known Member

99 pawn is good to work with from time to time

5. ruggdogg87

ruggdogg87 Tigard Active Member

I have heard that the Trading Post Northwest in Newberg and Canby always seems to have good prices and a good selection.

6. ma96782

ma96782 Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Besides the places you mentioned.

There is usually a good good selection at "The Gun Room" on Foster Ave. But, get ready for sticker shock.

Aloha, Mark

7. Glock23gp

Glock23gp Newport / Salem Active Member

I was bored in Salem last weekend and stopped at a pawn shop on Silverton Rd. One block West of Lancaster and was surprised at the selection of weapons in stock. Several used Glocks, an Xd40 for $449 and well over 50 rifles and shotguns. Again not in Ptown but might be worth a Google search and phone call.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2