JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cutting in the doors, and hanging the firebox which weights over a 1000 lbs by itself.

image.jpeg

It's a reverse flow smoker

Has a baffle the seals off the inside of the smoker to carry the smoke all the way to the other end first and then back flows through the grates and then out the exhaust. Keeps temp very consistent ( had less the 2 degrees of temps from each temp station )

Wondering why you placed the exhaust so close to your heat source

Wow you guys have some AWESOME bbq/smoker rigs! I've got this thing that I built from scraps and a steel loading dock plate. Does charcoal nicely. When the cooking's done I throw on some logs and it becomes the fire table. Maybe I should have went with wheels instead of the 600lb altar look. Oh well, next project. Thanks for the inspiration!

IMG_20160704_161929.jpg IMG_20160704_210940.jpg

Image result for ironwood 885

I bought this Traeger (ironwood 885) at the beginning of summer. When my kids are older and I get some time back on my hands, I want an offset or something similar. But this does me really well for now.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews