JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't knock it until you have tried it.

Even with a novice, average draw time was 1.5 sec.

First off, Tonia is smoking hot, and could probably conceal a Desert eagle in her shirt.

Second, and more importantly that looks like a terrible place to carry, and a horrible test for a inexperienced shooter.
If she rushes or grabs that gun with her finger on the trigger and shoots her left arm its going to be an aweful mess.

Third, even if she lost her arm and covered in scars she's still extremely attractive.

First off, Tonia is smoking hot, and could probably conceal a Desert eagle in her shirt.

Second, and more importantly that looks like a terrible place to carry, and a horrible test for a inexperienced shooter.
If she rushes or grabs that gun with her finger on the trigger and shoots her left arm its going to be an aweful mess.

Third, even if she lost her arm and covered in scars she's still extremely attractive.

Case in point:
Woman adjusting bra holster fatally shoots herself in the eye

My wife and I both have comfort tac belly bands and really love them, I carry a G27 and the wife has a Ruger lcs They don't roll up and are comfortable to carry even in hot weather.. Best $ 20 we've spent. I use the belly band a lot in the winter when wearing sweats. Beats a belt and most holsters [which I have a variety of]

Thank you to everyone who posted links and info!
I'll start checking out the links. Some, I have already looked at.

For me, comfort is my #1 issue. Followed by availability. I would much rather carry on my waist because I'm used to drawing from there.
Carrying in my purse was simply a convenience thing...so I really didn't have to go through all of this trouble finding a perfect holster.
However after having it stolen, I can honestly say that finding the right holster is a LOT less trouble and a lot less traumatic.

In September last year, I had to pull my firearm for the first time in defense. (After 20+ years of carry).
Having it quickly available was crucial at the moment and the difference in our immediate safety.
Now, it's even more important to me to be able to draw quickly.
I'll be looking!

On a side note, I just found out that there is a new gun store going in right across the road from my office.
There goes any extra money that I might have!

My wife wears her gun like this from www.westacholsters.com

received_252842058748218.jpeg received_468160956985084.jpeg

I actually have the same problem, also being 5'1". It is defiantly a Smurfy situation. :oops:

I tend to use belly bands (one works, one is too wide), or my purse for my concealed carry guns. The suggestions above are ones I am starting to look into as well. I also have a thigh holster, as I mainly wear dresses and skirts.

This is going to be my next purchase as I wear bloomers anyway.
View attachment 555917

I'm a little chubbier around the middle than I used to be. I wish I could comfortably wear corset holsters or belly bands that didn't feel like they're going to pinch me in two, but unless I wear them so tight that they hurt my bones, they roll.
I'm losing weight (30 lbs down!) but I'm still bout 25 lbs over where I want to be.
These britches might work if I'm wearing a dress, but most days I'm in a nice pair of jeans, a dressy, untucked top and boots.
Ideally, I'd like an IWB that has a thumb break or some kind of hammer guard (since I prefer to carry chambered and cocked) that sits on my right hip. I'd also like it to have a protective backing so the hammer area doesn't sit directly against my skin.

I've tried the Crossbreed. LOVE the folks that make them, but was disappointed with the lack of retention and the clips that don't stay on my belt, allowing my gun to come loose and fall to the floor.

Am I asking too much in a holster?

I'm long-waisted. And I carry revolvers, not semiautos. However, I've got the female shape, which is part of the issue. I think one factor is where the holster holds the gun relative to the belt line. And where your belt is. If your belt is at the narrowest part of your waist, you might like a holster that approximately centers the gun on the belt line. If your belt is normally below the narrowest part of your waist, what might work best for you is a holster that centers the gun above your belt line. Pancake as well as some other styles may hold the gun at or above the belt line, depending on the style.

I have do idea.....I'm a dude.
But after a quick search the "belly band" method seems to be the winner.
Here's one link...
Best Holsters for Women [including Concealed Carry] - 2019 Buyers Guide
The belly bands are not bad unless you have to sit down or go to the restroom. I am 5'2" and carry a Ruger 9mm with a crimson trace. It fits quite well in the holster under the waistband or above, but when I sit down the gun tries to fall out. I have approximately 2" from the top of my hip bone to the bottom of my ribs. I am considering either the tank holsters that you wear under tops or the shorts holster that you wear under pants. I imagine the options will become better as time goes on. I wear an extra small ratcheting motorcycle helmet, but when I first started riding (in my 30's) 20+ years ago I had to wear a youth s/m helmet as they did not make adult helmets small enough for my head. No I have multiple great options. Hoping the same will happen with holsters.

The belly bands are not bad unless you have to sit down or go to the restroom. I am 5'2" and carry a Ruger 9mm with a crimson trace. It fits quite well in the holster under the waistband or above, but when I sit down the gun tries to fall out. I have approximately 2" from the top of my hip bone to the bottom of my ribs. I am considering either the tank holsters that you wear under tops or the shorts holster that you wear under pants. I imagine the options will become better as time goes on. I wear an extra small ratcheting motorcycle helmet, but when I first started riding (in my 30's) 20+ years ago I had to wear a youth s/m helmet as they did not make adult helmets small enough for my head. No I have multiple great options. Hoping the same will happen with holsters.
You look shorter in your picture. :D

I didn't see Cat's site mentioned in this thread.

Search the site for 'holster' and you'll find a lot of great advice and useful information.

Go in and talk to the guys (his wife is also knowledgeable) at.......

Ted Blocker Holsters
9438 SW Tigard St.
Tigard, OR 97223

They may just be able to make something "custom" for you.:D

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I know it's a ways from you but Ted Blocker make's good holsters. They seem to use the minimal amount of leather and will add a thumb break. He has quite the array of model guns for molding holsters but that Kimber Micro might not be one he has yet. I can't advise as far as IWB goes. Though I'm thinking the smaller in stature the more uncomfortable it will be to carry IWB.

I had Don at Ted Blocker holsters make me the 1st one to fit my micro 9. So he can fill the ticket!
I have had mine about 3 or 4 yrs.

As you can see.

20210203_145510.jpg 20210203_145453.jpg

Um...This thread is almost two years old. I'm pretty sure she's got her holster situation worked out.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top