JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've only dipped into magpul glock mags with all the rest being factory glock. I've never used Korean, promag, or any of the other ones currently being produced.

List your favorite, the reasons why, what you use them for, and how you would scale them on a 1-10.

Thanks!

Last Edited:
Go many are there? Glock brand, ETS, Magpul, KCI.

OEM, good to go (I have about a billion and they all work, always and forever)
Magpul, rock solid (I have a bunch of their 21rounders and they're 100%)
ETS, lifetime warranty, work fine, but feel cheap (I have 25rd 40's and 19rd 40's, but no 9mm's)
KCI, why bother? I have a handful of their 31rd 40 mags, but I wouldn't use KCI for normal mags. For no reason in particular, just that I'm a mag snob.

While I do not own any Glocks I do own several PCC's that use Glock Mags. So far the only mags I have found that work 100% are OEM. Gave away some here a while back I gave up on. Have been tempted to try one of the KCI drums. Only reason I have not is I fully expect they would not work 100% and if they were even 90% I would not want to use them. Would be nice to have a drum for the PCC's though so I may end up trying one some day.

I have a few Glock OEM 30-rnd mags as well, originally for the G18(select-fire), and they work perfectly, too.
Yes I too have many of the "happy sticks" that come factory with the +2 bottom already installed. Long ago when I bought my first PCC these mags were VERY expensive as the ban was still on. So I got some G17 mags and bought a couple of the +2 bottoms. I came to the conclusion that there was no physical way to actually install these on the mags :) I told a guy I worked with about it and he laughed and said it was a "challenge" for sure. He said he had managed to get some on so I gave them to him. Would be curious to see how the hell they get those things on there in the factory. The happy sticks work 100% though. A while ago I put up a pic of one of my girls using one of my PCC's with those mags. She had a LOT of damn fun burning up a pile of ammo.

Yes I too have many of the "happy sticks" that come factory with the +2 bottom already installed. Long ago when I bought my first PCC these mags were VERY expensive as the ban was still on. So I got some G17 mags and bought a couple of the +2 bottoms. I came to the conclusion that there was no physical way to actually install these on the mags :) I told a guy I worked with about it and he laughed and said it was a "challenge" for sure. He said he had managed to get some on so I gave them to him. Would be curious to see how the hell they get those things on there in the factory. The happy sticks work 100% though. A while ago I put up a pic of one of my girls using one of my PCC's with those mags. She had a LOT of damn fun burning up a pile of ammo.

You can't shoot a Glock with a happy stick without a smile being a result. There's something inherently uplifting about seeing the 33rd mag for the pistol.

I prefer OEM. I have Magpul and they function fine. I also have several 31 round Korean mags I got on trade and the first time I ran them in my AR9 it chewed one up. I will be looking to get the Glock 18 mags for my AR9.

I prefer OEM. I have Magpul and they function fine. I also have several 31 round Korean mags I got on trade and the first time I ran them in my AR9 it chewed one up. I will be looking to get the Glock 18 mags for my AR9.
No better time to get some of the 33rd Factory mags. They will never be cheaper than they are going for now. Every time law makers start making noise about going after them people get worried and demand goes up. Grab some now, they are great and will last a lifetime.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top