JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you can't find one local, contact Brian Enos through his website (brianenos.com). He has free shipping on orders over $400 which will certainly be covered by a 650. That makes it even cheaper than a local as you won't be charged Sales Tax (unless you go into Oregon) and won't have any gasoline expense chasing one down.

I've found that my local Stocking Dillon Dealer always "gooses" the price to cover freight, even if he doesn't have to pay it on larger orders.

I've found that my local Stocking Dillon Dealer always "gooses" the price to cover freight, even if he doesn't have to pay it on larger orders.

I hear this time to time about how Dillon doesn't charge freight, but every time my stocking Dillon dealer places an order they charge freight. And every time we continue to ask about freight reductions or free shipping they just laugh....your dealer must be placing some really LARGE orders....

To the op, pm sent with the contact info for a local stocking dealer who should be able to save you some bucks and no sales tax as he is in Oregon.

I am a stocking local dealer. I think you already contacted me about my ad on craigslist. I NEVER charge more than retail price and do not charge for incoming shipping even though I pay for it.

Thanks,

David

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top