JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I'm sure none of you lefties ever uttered a derogatory word about G W Bush while he was the sitting POTUS, hummm? Or about republicans? If I were hypersensitive, I too could call out racism (Italians) and intolerance (fat people and dumbasses).

Why is everyone who disagrees with any view of what I would call the extreme right automatically labeled a "Lefty"? I suppose that if you are that far to the right then everyone else by default is to the left........
Perhaps you might consider the possibility that the world is not black and white and that most people may have views that don't fit neatly inside political party platforms...

This is perhaps the most absurd post I have ever seen from you, and with that said it has a lot of competition
You do realize that you incorrectly used your little buzzword, right? When the topic of discussion is bigotry you cannot accuse someone of trying to cloud the issue with bigotry as part of the discussion.

Why is everyone who disagrees with any view of what I would call the extreme right automatically labeled a "Lefty"? I suppose that if you are that far to the right then everyone else by default is to the left........
Perhaps you might consider the possibility that the world is not black and white and that most people may have views that don't fit neatly inside political party platforms...
That has been the playbook of the far right for years. That is why they call any conservative that steps outside their very narrow doctrine a "RINO." If you do not believe everything they tell you to believe, in the exact way the tell you then you are the enemy. They have spent a great deal of time and money trying to convince everyone that the middle is the left and that the right is the middle. That way the far right does not seem as extreme as it truly is.

Trouble is I never denied that I discriminate. I do it every day just as any sane person does.. you think you can buffalo me with words but it ain't happenin pal

If you can logically explain why refusing to teach a gun safety class to a muslim isn't anything other than pure bigotry, go ahead.

If not, stop your whining.

Rrefusing to teach people based on religious grounds is just as against the law in Texas as supporting the current, democratically elected leader of the free world is against the law in Crockett Keller's world, so the Texas Department of Public Safety has opened an investigation into his radio statements and education policies. What will happen if the state forces him to treat people fairly based on their religion? He'll stop teaching those lessons! And then probably run for governor based on an anti-government platform.

Last time I checked, government created "separate but equal". Just because some other government decided to abolish the Jim Crow laws doesn't prove that the government is the solution.

Also, the massive intrusion of government did not exactly improve matters, as one can see with the accusations of racism being thrown at anyone who dares criticize the Chosen One.

Really? Are you actually that ignorant that you think things were better for everyone in 1953 in Alabama than they are now?

So it was better that blacks couldn't eat in most restaurants, stay in most hotels or move anywhere other than the "black side of town," go to a decent school, be hired as anything other than menial labor, sit anywhere but the back of the bus or vote?

This is your stance? That Eeeeevul government intervention was so harmful that the status quo was better because your feelings are hurt any time anyone white is accused of racism?

I'm stunned.

-Congratulations on outing yourself. I'm not sure whether it's as a racist, an idiot or both, but you've outed yourself as something alright.

Really? Are you actually that ignorant that you think things were better for everyone in 1953 in Alabama than they are now?

So it was better that blacks couldn't eat in most restaurants, stay in most hotels or move anywhere other than the "black side of town," go to a decent school, be hired as anything other than menial labor, sit anywhere but the back of the bus or vote?

This is your stance? That Eeeeevul government intervention was so harmful that the status quo was better because your feelings are hurt any time anyone white is accused of racism?

I'm stunned.

-Congratulations on outing yourself. I'm not sure whether it's as a racist, an idiot or both, but you've outed yourself as something alright.

Right, so because I believe that government intervention was the wrong solution to a government created problem, that means I believe the Jim Crow status quo is morally acceptable. Nice strawman. It's the same BS argument made by Lincoln cultists against anyone who criticizes his conduct and actions during the Civil War (i.e. anyone who criticizes Lincoln is pro-slavery)

By the way I'm not white, so I usually don't feel offended when white people are accused of racism. And it's not a matter of feelings, it's the very real fact that property rights have been harmed by the government despite their best intentions.

Thank you so much for enlightening me. It all makes sense now.

That has been the playbook of the far right for years. That is why they call any conservative that steps outside their very narrow doctrine a "RINO." If you do not believe everything they tell you to believe, in the exact way the tell you then you are the enemy. They have spent a great deal of time and money trying to convince everyone that the middle is the left and that the right is the middle. That way the far right does not seem as extreme as it truly is.
Yeah, that's it. lol Perhaps you might consider the possibility that the world is not black and white and that most people may have views that don't fit neatly inside political party platforms...

Glad to see the bigot will get his just desserts.

Also to all who seem to be in agreement with this bigot. One quick question?

How would you react if it was a gunshop owner told all people who voted for Bush/McCain and or were Republicans/Libertarian to go F themselves like this guy basically did?

What would you say if he said, any White, Christian or non-muslim couldn't get service from him? What if he said black, asian, or brown folks couldn't? Still stand behind him then?

I doubt you would and if you did you wouldn't publicly acknowledge that you did. But I guess you guys just want to make the gun community and NWFA such a welcoming place to Non-Christians, Arabs, and Muslims huh? Keep up the good work.

It's obvious from this forum that you can find any kind of instructor to fit your particular political
persuasion and be happy. Just shut it and move on.

Last Edited:
Yeah, that's it. lol Perhaps you might consider the possibility that the world is not black and white and that most people may have views that don't fit neatly inside political party platforms...
Republican politics are very black and white. They follow the "you are either lock stepped with us, or you are against us. Want to try and explain the whole "RINO" thing if you feel otherwise?

Funny, I make my living as a firearms instructor and have never found it necessary to get politically or racially discriminatory.

We require a CPL or a printout of a felony-free criminal record before we teach conceal-carry techniques. I do this specifically so I DON'T have to tell someone Hispanic that merely has incredibly bad clothing taste that they aren't welcome in my class. -Though if you show up with Red Shoelaces etc, you aren't taking one of my classes because that's a Norteno thing).

I would have no trouble if this guy refused a class to someone coming in and talking about Jihad as he signed up for a class. That's a BEHAVIOR, not an identity. ****, I don't have (much) of a problem if he refused someone a class who voted for Obama.

He's making a blanket statement based upon someone's religion or race. And That's NOT OK. We crossed that bridge (thankfully) a long time ago. I'm writing the NRA as we speak so they can pull his NRA credentials if he has any. This crap makes us look terrible as gun-owners. This Asshat couldn't have handed the Brady Bunch a better sound-bite if he'd tried.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads