JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Insulting to the sitting POTUS, intolerant of political differences, intolerant of religious differences...yeah, sounds like a stand up guy. What is wrong with some people that they feel divisive bigotry and dumbasses like this guy should be applauded? This is the same mentality that makes shows like Jersey Shore popular and makes people want to watch programs about morbidly obese people.

A lot of liberals have guns up here, just like a lot conservatives have abortions. I've never been one to paint people in broad strokes. If you support the 2nd Amendment, then whom you pray to shouldn't matter. Religion is a bunch of malarkey anyway.

That being said, this man has a 1st Amendment right to speak his peace. It's a private business, and I do believe in private business... If rappers can use the 'n' word without consequence, then he can say whatever he wants. It's not required everyone like it.

Man, it's times like these I'd love to have sound on my computer! All I see is a banner for "The Michael Berry Show".....Looks like some controversy on the ad. Anyone have a link to the text?

Insulting to the sitting POTUS, intolerant of political differences, intolerant of religious differences...yeah, sounds like a stand up guy. What is wrong with some people that they feel divisive bigotry and dumbasses like this guy should be applauded? This is the same mentality that makes shows like Jersey Shore popular and makes people want to watch programs about morbidly obese people.

back to the attack on the messenger eh Peng? many of us feel the same. bigoted dumbass? bombthrowers and first ammendment stifelers (spell?) go to heck! btw, I hate reality shows, jersey shore, fatass person shows, and the glorifiction of the glbt lifestyle in media and school teachings.

Last Edited:
Pretty ignorant, imho...no, I am NOT a lib, but I'm not a racist either...ANYONE within range with hostile intentions is goin' down, regardless of religious beliefs...

back to the attack on the messenger eh Peng? many of us feel the same. bigoted dumbass? bombthrowers and first ammendment stifelers (spell?) go to heck! byw, I hate reality shows, jersey shore, fatass person shows, and the glorifiction of the glbt lifestyle in media and school teachings.
And if you are a bigot you are a bigot. Don't try and deny or disguise it by pretending it is a good thing.

A lot of liberals have guns up here, just like a lot conservatives have abortions. I've never been one to paint people in broad strokes. If you support the 2nd Amendment, then whom you pray to shouldn't matter. Religion is a bunch of malarkey anyway.

That being said, this man has a 1st Amendment right to speak his peace. It's a private business, and I do believe in private business... If rappers can use the 'n' word without consequence, then he can say whatever he wants. It's not required everyone like it.
How is a rapper using the "n" word comparable? If a black person chooses to use that word it is not insulting to anyone outside their own race. This guy is not reclaiming derogatory words used against his own people. He is just being insulting and discriminatory to people he does not like. For someone trying to seem so "christian" he sure does seem willing to cast stones and make judgments.

As far as speaking his peace, he has that right. he also has to be willing to accept when people point out his hateful nature and ignorance.

Yeah the guy is a bigot and I would never give him my business.

On the other hand, the sitting POTUS POS deserves nothing but contempt, derision and scorn and should be openly insulted by every Patriot.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top