JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So the SB Tactical SBA3 has to be hands down the best Pistol Arm Brace on the market for just about any platform...

However...

I just found leaked photos of an AK that show what I'm going to call the "best brace" thus far.

It seriously makes me want to purchase an AK pistol in 7.62x39mm now.

upload_2018-10-30_15-32-34.jpeg
upload_2018-10-30_15-32-48.jpeg

That AK brace is what I said before.
That's really walking a thin line.
It's a folder with a strap on it.
So the strap makes it a pistol brace.
Lol probably not

Didnt the ATF secretly change the rules on braces again and started arresting people?

edit:
Found it. ATF trying to get their own determination letters saying braces are OK to not allowed as evidence when trying to convict someone with a pistol with brace as actually having an unregistered SBR.

ATF Unhinged: Prosecutions Made Up Out of Whole Cloth – You Might Be Next…
That was dated just two days ago.

Thanks for the read. I'm sure this hasn't hit main stream gun media yet.

That AK brace is what I said before.
That's really walking a thin line.
It's a folder with a strap on it.
So the strap makes it a pistol brace.
Lol probably not
Isn't that exactly what pretty much every brace is?

Isn't that exactly what pretty much every brace is?
Kinda but at least the SB has the split so you can put your arm in it and the blade is so skinny you can straps it to your arm but that has a shoulder stock .
Then a strap.If that is legal I can just add a strap to my MAGPUL STOCK AND CALL IT A PISTOL.
don't get me wrong here I think the SBR.AND SUPRESSER LAWS .
Are all B.S.

Didnt the ATF secretly change the rules on braces again and started arresting people?

edit:
Found it. ATF trying to get their own determination letters saying braces are OK to not allowed as evidence when trying to convict someone with a pistol with brace as actually having an unregistered SBR.

When that guy in portland got arrested last year or the year prior they mentioned him having an SBR.. but if he was even slightly a gun guy he'd now the risk of doing so is just silly.

Thus I thought he had an AR pistol with a brace and leos didnt know the difference.

And don't forget you got anti gun people taking a saw to rifles on YouTube Twitter and Facebook all the time cutting a barrel off a AR .
WITCH AUTOMATICALLY MAKES THEM COMMITTING A FELONY.
BUT NOTHING HAPPENS TO THEM

Well , you guys took the wind out of this threa. :(

2019 should be interesting if this lawsuit gains traction in the ATF lands of stupid.

edit:

I took a look at the exhibit list--this guy was a running a Maxim CQB adjustable brace with a Stark
angled foregrip. Both are legal--but they do push the envelope a bit. He was acquitted of all charges by a jury.

I took a look at the exhibit list--this guy was a running a Maxim CQB adjustable brace with a Stark
angled foregrip. Both are legal--but they do push the envelope a bit. He was acquitted of all charges by a jury.
Good to know.

Pictured is the brace in question. Id be curious if his OAL wasn't up to par for the vert grip.

upload_2018-10-30_16-57-1.jpeg

Kinda but at least the SB has the split so you can put your arm in it and the blade is so skinny you can straps it to your arm but that has a shoulder stock .
Then a strap.If that is legal I can just add a strap to my MAGPUL STOCK AND CALL IT A PISTOL.
don't get me wrong here I think the SBR.AND SUPRESSER LAWS .
Are all B.S.
This brace is split. Better picture here.

This is another Palmetto State Armory prototype. In 9mm. The one above is there prototype for 7.62x39mm. I'd take the 9mm.

upload_2018-10-30_16-57-32.jpeg

You area going to be deaf long before you should be. Your current AR Pistol has such a percussive wave, standing next to you as you were shooting it was almost painful. You did warn me, tho'....
upload_2018-10-30_17-5-29.gif

Good to know.

Pictured is the brace in question. Id be curious if his OAL wasn't up to par for the vert grip.

View attachment 513604

The Stark is advertised as an angled grip---OK at any OAL. Personally I'm sticking with a Mag-Pul
AFG on my AR pistol--it's specifically mentioned as OK in the ATF letter. As is the SB brace that
I'm running. I do like my Krinkov style muzzle brake/flash can----I can shoot it without loosening
any fillings.

The Stark is advertised as an angled grip---OK at any OAL. Personally I'm sticking with a Mag-Pul
AFG on my AR pistol--it's specifically mentioned as OK in the ATF letter. As is the SB brace that
I'm running. I do like my Krinkov style muzzle brake/flash can----I can shoot it without loosening
any fillings.
upload_2018-10-30_18-32-7.png

Yep seen that before.

Essentially the guy has a very common setup.

Anyone could go to AR15.com AR pistol picture thread and see a ton exactly the same.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top