JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
LC9s and APX A1 Carry comparison.

DCDCCA2F-AA11-478C-9458-90EFCDC399A0.jpeg 3E32C1C5-17F1-45C4-B188-CC89DD8F42FF.jpeg

What store was this? I'm thinking about doing the same thing.
Sportsman's Warehouse...
I contacted them at their website asking for the price match of $299, which they agreed too and I had it shipped to the Everett store where the fee for FFl background check and shipping are included.
At this date (only six days until rebate ends), you would want to verify that your sales receipt will show the purchase was done in 2022.
I have had it to the range twice, about 150 rounds fired, no problems, accurate out to 25 yards. Trigger is very heavy, but what is more important to me, is that I hit a "wall" and then get a clean break, my trigger is not "mushy or creepy".

Last Edited:
I've been itching for some new hardware lately and saw Berretta has a $100 rebate for the APX A1 carry. So I see some online vendors have it for $299, with $100 rebate, being only $199 (plus tax and everything else), makes it pretty tempting to jump on. I know everyone has different likes, etc, and I don't usually buy anything with at least handling one first, but for $199 I may take the chance.

Anyone have any experience with one?
Bought one. It's ok. Nothing special. The grip is a bit rough and uncomfortable. The rebate never did arrive.

450 year old firearms manufacturer still managed by the fifteenth generation of the Beretta family, I own a Beretta and purchased because of price and capacity.

Turns out the quality is remarkable.

I recommend you purchase one.
Closer to 500 years, it was founded in 1526. They are the oldest family owned manufacturer in existence on the planet, not just firearm manufacturer, any manufacturer.

I orderered mine online and the rebate company will not honor an electronic reciept. There was no hardcopy reciept in the box when I picked it up from my ffl Beretta burned thier bridge with me
Did you have invoice availble to print from online acct. Did you take a photo of your 4473 with pistol info/serial on it.

Locked and loaded has these for $299 with Burris fastfire optic. I bought one.

That is the one. I added the link in another post.....

Wonder how many rebates can be submitted per household, the Fastfjre seems to be worth another buy.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top